Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I want this game an unreasonable amount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Junpei posted:

And my thread is green now. *sigh*
If it's not too much to ask Crazyloon, where could I find a good place to put my threads like that, someplace with minimal trolls and smart, creative people?

I suggest FYAD.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

jtm33 posted:

I am really happy that they allowed pre-loading today. It looks like my download will finish just in time for the 5am unlock. I was resigned to waiting until Saturday to play but not anymore!

What do you mean by 5 AM unlock?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Fister Roboto posted:

The argument that the mission timers discourage careful planning and tactics is bullshit anyway, since it's a turn based game. You can spend all day planning out the perfect move if you want. What people are really upset about is not being able to crawl around the battlefield at one tile per turn and then hunker until the enemy does something stupid.

I don't crawl around in overwatch and my last major mission was within two turns of me running out of time. If I'd lost a single dude during it, I'd have been boned.

I'm not sure which mission I'm going to do the skulljacking tutorial on because I'm not sure how hard it's going to cut into my time limit on that mission.