Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

matryx
Jul 22, 2005

I think I just had an evilgasm...
Has anyone tried to go for Exquisite Timing with the Alien Hunters DLC enabled?
Did it cause major problems or is that doable?

Seems at a glance like the weaponry might help at the start, but then you're just liable to get massively shafted by the rulers and extra time spent away from the storyline...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matryx
Jul 22, 2005

I think cosmetic mod wise I'd mostly like to see more variety in face shapes.
After a few games you can almost predict what your opening lineup will be.

matryx
Jul 22, 2005

Alkydere posted:

You'll notice the difference from the very first mission as even the basic grunt starts with 4 HP so grenades only have a 50/50 chance of killing them.

I see this a lot and it's not correct.
I think the maths in the code is closer to a 20% chance of +1 on the base 3 damage, not an even distribution.
The ranges have no details about the falloff or distribution, just the minimum and maximum, but in reality it's not a linear progression.

matryx
Jul 22, 2005

Something like a Johnny Rotten Five then.