Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

there was a match in round one where it happened 3 times in a row lol.

this may be worse than smash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Infiltration rmembered what game he was playing and started using dash throw and is winning

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

this may be worse than smash

nothing is worse than the insane pick/counter pick stage selection smash metagame

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ok that was sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol that last round....

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a goat.

In Training posted:

Ok that was sick

Told ya.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't mind watching SFV if it's the only option but it makes even SFIV look exciting

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

ricki had a godlike round and caused this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

looks like daigo will make it past the online necalli from brazil. congrats daigo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol at the two online warrioir americans playing Ryu and Ken and mistiming fireball jumps.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i could win this stupid tournament gently caress you game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

[yospos] is the execution icon a mac os terminal window?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hey the psx showcase is now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJgzJZiys-c

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The top 4 is happening now and then they'll have more info about season 2 and MVC Infinite gameplay

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

top 4 looks sick as gently caress btw, Ricki Ortiz and Nuckledu in winner's final

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just announced all 5 non Akuma characters are "all new to the street fighter universe" which means they'll definitely be using all those one off character models from the story mode for them

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they're adding sol badguy and jam kuraudoberi

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Oh hells yes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope Ricki wins.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Add Chipp too please

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

In Training posted:

I hope Ricki wins.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Or Kazunoko because I still remember watching a tournament from some American local where Kazunoko showed up and destroyed the entire guilty scene and won the tournament with an Instant Kill combo for maximum salt.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm glad Capcom is nerfing the two characters in the game actually have strong offensive options, this is a fun match

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Or Kazunoko because I still remember watching a tournament from some American local where Kazunoko showed up and destroyed the entire guilty scene and won the tournament with an Instant Kill combo for maximum salt.

to be fair every time a japanese peron shows up to play guilty gear with americans they tear thru the bracket

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nuckledu won ah well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ono is Harada's evil twin

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

why are some stages banned for sfv?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

trying to jack off posted:

They say because:

Kanzuki beach obscures the ground from view so characters with very low attacks like birdies garbage are at an advantage

Skys of honor has a shifting background that some players objected to for being disorienting

Training is boring for spectators

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Juri is already lovely jam

Beach hides birdie's can, airplane is extremely distracting

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

They say because:

Kanzuki beach obscures the ground from view so characters with very low attacks like birdies garbage are at an advantage

Skys of honor has a shifting background that some players objected to for being disorienting

Training is boring for spectators

maybe they could fix those stage issues so they dont have to ban them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

maybe they could fix those stage issues so they dont have to ban them

Bwuh?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nitroplus Blasterz is on steam now and it looks kinda tempting. THeres a way to get it for 20 bucks but I dont know how

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

you have to own skullgirls. i bought it over a freeweekend like 4 years ago when it was also discounted to like 2 dollars. bye

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

you have to own skullgirls. i bought it over a freeweekend like 4 years ago when it was also discounted to like 2 dollars. bye

is nitroplus worth it? Ive been watching some match videos and it looks pretty epic.

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

In Training posted:

is nitroplus worth it? Ive been watching some match videos and it looks pretty epic.

restart steam you should get a coupon in your inventory that has an additional 25% off, making it like 20 bucks. very epic game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3y6TT32FIM&t=11s

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Whoa, anime tiddy is really my jam

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

seems fun it's an air dasher anime game my man there's air blocks and chain combos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

AnonSpore posted:

Whoa, anime tiddy is really my jam

:thumbsup:

• Locked thread