Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

AnonSpore posted:

Whoa, anime tiddy is really my jam

i like to play doa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

i like to play doa

Me too. DOA5 is badass but nobody plays it even though it's free

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i like the red head chick with a bayonet gun she uses to shot and stab people with during command grabs, even though her breasts are only average size animme breasts instead of gigantic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna buy it when I get home instead of playing mega man (MAGA man LMFAO!!!!!)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

what number megaman u on? 4 is alright, but 5 and 6 are kind of boring imho. a lot of ppl like mmx 1-3 but i only really like 1...mm zero series for ds was cool tho. do not play megaman 7 or 8 but do watch the anime cutscenes for 8 {maybe 7 idr if it was on psx or not] on utube

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

what number megaman u on? 4 is alright, but 5 and 6 are kind of boring imho. a lot of ppl like mmx 1-3 but i only really like 1...mm zero series for ds was cool tho. do not play megaman 7 or 8 but do watch the anime cutscenes for 8 {maybe 7 idr if it was on psx or not] on utube

I already beat through 7 and I'm into 8 bruh. 7 huffed diarrhea turds from a donkey's rear end but 8 is kinda awesome.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I already beat through 7 and I'm into 8 bruh. 7 huffed diarrhea turds from a donkey's rear end but 8 is kinda awesome.

enjoy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Me too. DOA5 is badass but nobody plays it even though it's free

its the better killer instinct

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bought it. I've only tried two characters but I like Muramasa.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Steam is In Training if anybody wants to fight.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

I bought nitroplus, I played the ps4 ver but never owned it, game is fun, let's play sometime

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game is nuts

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

This game is nuts

Yeah it's ridiculous

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mintergalactic posted:

Yeah it's ridiculous

My only complaint so far is that some of the assists have overly long animations. It's badass the first time or two you see it but I can imagine playing this game seriously could get tiring watching the 5 second anime powerup scene for the gajillionth time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The final boss in the arcade mode is loving horseshit which is kinda classic I suppose

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ok now it's starting to piss me off. Her projectiles do 10% of your health when you block and she spams them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't lose once the whole arcade and I've lost like 15 times now

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

is it good on ps4

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I didn't lose once the whole arcade and I've lost like 15 times now

the mark of a good fighting game is having a complete horseshit boss who does way too much damage and unblockable moves

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo Nitroplus is really fun. I havent gotten used to the jumping and specials yet but its a crazy mishmash of activity. Im gonna main Muramasa

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ein is fuckin crazy

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

The final boss in the arcade mode is loving horseshit which is kinda classic I suppose

having a superspeed projectile that combos into itself and a ground spike that acctivates while you're in blockstun is very snk

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

having a superspeed projectile that combos into itself and a ground spike that acctivates while you're in blockstun is very snk

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Does anybody wanna play me in Nitroplus on PC. Or Guilty or KOF on PS4. I'm in the mood for some fighting games

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Does anybody wanna play me in Nitroplus on PC. Or Guilty or KOF on PS4. I'm in the mood for some fighting games

i'll play nitro righ tnow man

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i'll play nitro righ tnow man

I'm online trying to remember all of spider girls inputs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ty for the one extremely laggy game. I wish it was easier to find random online matches for this. Maybe ill *sigh* maybe ill boot up SFV just to play something with an online pop

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

some day i'l lhave good net

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

Ty for the one extremely laggy game. I wish it was easier to find random online matches for this. Maybe ill *sigh* maybe ill boot up SFV just to play something with an online pop

There's always people playing Guilty Gear, just not ranked. Also with the release of PC revelator the discord actually has people looking for games again.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Do i need psn plus 2 play xrd online

giogadi
Oct 27, 2009

Do i need psn plus 2 play xrd online

On PS4, yes you do

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

giogadi posted:

On PS4, yes you do

fuuuuu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SFV SEason 2 is gonna be epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sfv season 2 patch notes are out and they're 92 pages long so I'm not going to read this crap http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/go/document/download/00af827ad527d1b9d4d709feb5ce42fd

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Sfv season 2 patch notes are out and they're 92 pages long so I'm not going to read this crap http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/go/document/download/00af827ad527d1b9d4d709feb5ce42fd

lmfao i thought you were joking

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

They lowered rashids damage

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

They lowered rashids damage

he seems a lot better now overall

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mintergalactic posted: