Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

that guy seems cool. i'd bet hes a lot more interesting to hang out with than any of you stupid faggots lol

i bet hed be funny as hell to watch ancient aliens and secrets of the egyptians with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Aside from his political views i would totally accept a lunch date with him and maybe split a bar pizza, get some chicken, etc. (his choice) and kick back have a few bers while we just rap about ours lives. despite his demeanor and his desire for the future of the country there has to be something to him that is worthwhile if he used to make his living repairing the brains of little children.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

katlington posted:

i bet hed be funny as hell to watch ancient aliens and secrets of the egyptians with

ya or just talk about politics or whatever

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
since he is a doctor he probably has a nice clinical-looking glass bong setup with at least two stages of water filtration.

I know that vaping is healthier but since Ben Carson has probably been blazing since the '70s I picture him as a bong person

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

katlington posted:

there was a hardcore retard posting in ycs about carson a ton. I forget their name but it turned out they actually were schizo and i felt slightly bad for making fun of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ix-gOI66us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxEnqBQfOpc

Mc Do Well has issued a correction as of 04:41 on Jan 30, 2016

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
ben is not a wise man but i would sit on a park bench with him

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

actually that sounds bad

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i would never do laundry at ben carsins house he doesnt have a clothes line im am a radical environmentalist

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
ben carson believes that if you put a firefly in a glass jar overnight it will become a penny

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
this is one of his plans to save the american economy

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

Ben Carson sounds like an ok person to talk to about anything but politics, but he's dumb on a lot of things so some non political topics need to be avoided too just to be safe

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Isaac posted:

Who was the guy in that other election whi used the pokemon 2000 song in a speech

Hopkins FBI has issued a correction as of 21:45 on Jan 31, 2016

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Luvcow posted:

ben carson believes that if you put a firefly in a glass jar overnight it will become a penny
probably the folksiest burn I've seen in a while

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is the way that it all falls.
This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

Kuato posted:

He seems real mellow and nice, he should star in a reboot of Mr Rogers IMO

They could go to a crayon factory like in that one episode and make a ted cruz

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Carl Killer Miller posted:

They could go to a crayon factory like in that one episode and make a ted cruz

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

ben carson is the godfathers Pizza guy right?

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Doctor Dogballs posted:

ben carson is the godfathers Pizza guy right?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

I've decided to go back to university and become a doctor so I can hook myself up with the best drugs

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is the way that it all falls.
This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

Wheeee posted:

I've decided to go back to university and become a doctor so I can hook myself up with the best drugs

I like how you plan for the present and the future!

Although your plan is terrible don't become a doctor.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Why not, I'll get unlimited access to the best drugs, make pretty good money, and everyone will think I'm a genius because everything they know about doctors comes from TV shows

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Grey Fox posted:

Luvcow posted:

probably the folksiest burn I've seen in a while

Seconded that was gold.

Wheeee posted:

Why not, I'll get unlimited access to the best drugs, make pretty good money, and everyone will think I'm a genius because everything they know about doctors comes from TV shows

P sure docs cant write scripts for themselves or family. :sad:

E:source:im a medical dr in the us

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN has issued a correction as of 09:06 on Feb 2, 2016

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

quote:

P sure docs cant write scripts for themselves or family. :sad:

E:source:im a medical dr in the us

They can, at least in my state. No narcotics though (sorry Ben). I've had multiple doctors write themselves prescriptions for antibiotics/eyedrops/statins/whatever then complain about their $5 copay. Had another doctor write an Rx for an acne cream for his daughter, then get mad that I wouldn't give him 6 large tubes of the stuff as a 1 month supply (usually that much would last a whole year, but he only wanted to pay a single copay, so he wrote the "30 day supply" on the prescription). The weirdest thing though is when the doctor starts writing the script for himself on the pharmacy counter and writes out these really elaborate directions of use. You're writing it for yourself dude, just write "use as directed" on there and we'll get down to business.

Man-Rider
Mar 31, 2002

katlington posted:

i would definitely do this. he should fundraise this way.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Carson is way chill, he's grifted millions from idiot republicans, and if you look at his life circumstances he's probably a better businessman than Trump. Good guy imo

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Grifters getting stoned af itt

quote:

Ruth Madoff 'turned to marijuana, expensive wine and Funyuns for comfort' after her husband was caught masterminding a billion dollar Ponzi scheme

'Ruth had a network in place to deliver pot up to the apartment,' the source told the paper. 'If she didn't have anything to smoke it in, she would order someone out to a bodega for rolling papers because she felt unsafe leaving the apartment herself.'

Before Bernie was sentenced - while still under house arrest - the couple would drown their sorrows with thousands of dollars of expensive wine from their extensive collection every night, the source claimed.

'I think they figured it was better to drink it than let the government take it away,' they said.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nzi-scheme.html

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

What is wrong with carsons eyes?

McZargalds
Mar 10, 2007
Over 75 Million Earthlingburgers Sold
I've been saying opiates for awhile now. Benzos a possibility too. Dude is straight nodding out on the podium

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

katlington posted:

What is wrong with carsons eyes?

They're not used to light.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

public interactions with Ben CArson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrRMymkGxQw

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

are you into ethanol? or anything like that?

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

https://twitter.com/RealBenCarson/status/698905976200695808

i'd prob enjoy a game of billiards with dr. ben tbh

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

At least take off the coat and tie.

E: who plays pool drinking water? Faker

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Darth123123 posted:

E: who plays pool drinking water? Faker

Professionals.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
is Dr. Carson still in the race? tbh i dont even kno anymore (and neither does he probably)

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
"The Constitution doesn't actually address that particular situation"

-Ben Carson on what the president's involvement is with nominating a Supreme Court Justice

Be sure to pick up his book on the Constitution!

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Ben Carson won't suspend his campaign for the Republican candidate until about a month after the Republican Convention.

It's going to be so awkward.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Doctor Butts posted:

Ben Carson won't suspend his campaign for the Republican candidate until about a month after the Republican Convention.

It's going to be so awkward.

good

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Luvcow posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Carson is judged the 2nd most trustworthy candidate from both parties lol

• Locked thread