Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
What insight actually does seems to be undrestood, but considering all it does is make the game harder, why would you ever want to have more than ten insight? The fact that there are enemies that will drain insight from you suggests that you should want to keep it, whereas I'm buying Gascoins stupid rear end clothes just to keep the number down. Does anyone know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyak
Nov 3, 2013
You need it for the beckoning bell, the ability to see monsters that have been living in Yharnam the entire time. Certain enemies will have alternative abilities as well. Thats about it unfortunately.

psyak fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jan 30, 2016

fozzie dunlop
Feb 28, 2008

by exmarx
I don't know. You should probably take this question to the Bloodborne thread.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
We need to evolve our consciousness.

The problem is that we do not have enough eyes

Tgent
Sep 6, 2011

how me a frog posted:

What insight actually does seems to be undrestood, but considering all it does is make the game harder, why would you ever want to have more than ten insight? The fact that there are enemies that will drain insight from you suggests that you should want to keep it, whereas I'm buying Gascoins stupid rear end clothes just to keep the number down. Does anyone know?

You can buy upgrade materials with it, even blood rocks, which is pretty handy.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

hmmm, dunno op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

how me a frog posted:

why do games have a difficulty setting, why would anyone ever not want to play on easy?????

• Locked thread