Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Kinda sucks that you can see orlyon sol's Stars while he's in a bush lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

This is real life.

Doctor Tim Whately

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Alris posted:

What is Quinn's weakness in top lane? If you're a close range melee champion and someone picks Quinn into you what is the correct course of action?

Pick panth

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

How Rude posted:

semi-serious joke answer: Taric Top. Max Q first, rush Icebourne Gauntlet. Once you finish Gauntlet you can kill her rear end at will because she will be doing no damage through your self heal spamming and run out of mana faster than you. the weakness of course comes from being motherfucking solo lane taric but it's worth the quinn tears imo

real answer: Malphite dicks on her hard. You can just rush armor and delete her at level 6 if she keeps trying to fight you. Graves top is probably doable vs. Quinn but a skill matchup. Someone suggested Rammus which once you get your first item will probably make you invincible against her.

best real answer: Lissandra and Morgana top are both strong in that they give 0 shits about her lovely harassing gimmick and can outpush her and pressure her extremely hard at level 6. also pretty strong picks against dives once they hit 6. also provide fantastic TP ganks to bottom lane and have a ton of CC to stop her from doing poo poo in fights. if your jungler ganks for your lane and you picked one of these two champions then Quinn turns into a walking sack of 300 gold.

Instead of this pick panth

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

How Rude posted:

this will work until Riot decides he's too strong eventually and dumpster his numbers (again)

Yeah I think he rising so it'll be sooner or later :(

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Yay I like mecha skins and I like Sion :)

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Pallet cleansing is what methanar does with his forklift

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Twitch is a champ that is both Fun and Good

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
How do i play dragon guy

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
If anyone wants to play ranked with me in about 10m add Grumblebee in game, I still haven't done my placements loll

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Woot won my first placement!! Bardgood

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

NTT posted:

Graves is fine and is merely the latest in a long line of ' beat you 1v1'; top rammus has an extra 3% win rate over him and is much more infurating to play against for 60% of the cast. Nobody cares about you and your top lane poppy that can't kill him in lane

gently caress top lane, gently caress top lane players who care about top lane

nice meltdown

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
If anyone wants to do some 1v1 tonight or tomorrow i would be really happy, I'd like to make gold this year!!

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Lady Naga is cool

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I'm a SoCal Justice Warrior

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Gridlocked posted:

Is Tham Kench just bad now?

I got 8k IP to spend and I was looking at picking up either Tham for Top/Support, Kindred for a new jungle experience or Bard because he looks mad fun to play.

Bardo is definitely the best support in the game, it owns zooming around the map making bell sounds and owning chumps, the best is when you get an adc who can farm safely and roam all over getting kills and making bills

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
If anyone wants to play I'll be on tonight in aboot 10 min or so
I would really like to play with someone who could coach me or give advice during a game, i have skype and momble and I am Very peaceful these days

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I feel like bird can be on any team? He's just really hard to play well because his kit is like a billion percent finicky utility

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I forget he has an E literally all of the time except when I need to escape then I use it and die

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I really learned a lot today, Djinn is also really good, thanks keeby

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
If I had any wish in life it would be for them to revert the juggernaut update for skarner :allears:

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

pog boyfriend posted:

they should do a lore rework for aatrox where he is not a boring piece of poo poo

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
This game is hard, someone train me please

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I like frost pig

Fire bear is cool but have you ever tried pantheon

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Radiantweasel posted:

Guys... I love sassy dragon and I'm sad that he's getting nerfed

Why how is he getting nerfed!!!!

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I love him too!! He's my favorite ap champ I mean he's literally the only ap champ who isn't a tank that I like!!! Next you're going to tell me they're nerfing Jin too!!!!

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Gonna miss old Taric but I will be a new Taric main

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Peakay posted:

http://plays.tv/s/KkHJOfqC4M1c

There is nothing better than making a top yasuo's life miserable by being a fed as gently caress Pantheon.

It's funny because the perceived difference in skill required for each champ makes the yasuo player really salty
Same with when I beat on a yas with wukonng

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

pog boyfriend posted:

does any one here play renekton enough to tell me what you do on the guy

E auto W Q E

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I love league

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Verviticus posted:

aatrox is a darkin blade and the darkin blades like to fight for the sake of fighting. also he uses blood powers in a considerably less retarded way than vladimir, and stabs people until they die. his sword is bad rear end and it can dance if he wants it too

I guess you could say aatrox, is the deadliest warrior who ever lived...

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Do y'all think the ibg sunny cape combo would be good on Darius

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
How does jungl bard even work?? I like the idea + the build

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Libertine posted:

Why would anyone like the idea of Jungle Bard?

Yeah it was bad

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Thanks for the support!

Follow your heart and play with your gut

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Radical posted:

i hope the pbe changes to grasp go through because darius and fizz are already great top laners and when no one else can use grasp as well as they can post patch they're just gonna win lane even harder than they currently do.

Cleaver is still very expensive so darious is still kinda okay. This will be a good butt I think

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Lol @good butt

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Does anyone want to play some ranked today?? need to finish my placement, where are my bromeos and bruliets..
About to start a nromal but if you Love to Play, Play to Win tm then come play league.

Love, Gowby also known as Grumblebee (aka) ''T H E - M E M E - M A N''

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Thanks for the carry bond!!! I'm super bad at this dumb game. If you have any tips I would love to har them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Wow I got owned

• Locked thread