Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

Tahm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QXNtLaOnSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

This isn't me, but here's my silver friend.
http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/na/28973765/skins

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Mottie posted:

So I was duoing with Prokhor earlier today and things happened.

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFs-53yyUoE Kindred saved my rear end, and by that I mean lost any hope of winning that game for their team.

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4U1MDEOtvI TK and Bard create the rudest gank squad in the history of league.

We do need to work on our synchronized mastery spam, however.

Tahm kench is the rudest dude and I love him to death

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Lead out in cuffs posted:

Thanks! Sarcastic and abusive but extremely helpful!

I'm assuming you're responding to pog but you read either of those things in to it besides helpful???

Speaking of, would anyone mind giving their opinion on one of these games?

A losing Gangplank game, I have a problem with pushing waves into the tower basically endlessly.
http://www.replay.gg/search/na/Prokhor#2112294977

A win with Teemo where I play like hitler but then fall off a statistical cliff and can't close the game
http://www.replay.gg/search/na/Prokhor#2116199100

Prokhor fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Mar 6, 2016

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Sperglord Firecock posted:

oh man

this heimer waddled up to me as bard and was like, "AW MAN ITS BARD BURST HIM DOWN EASY"

turns out that i do more damage than heimerdonger if i dodge his rockets with MAGICAL JOURNEY and am going 4/1/12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXJQOnT0xAM

Speaking of heimer, someone please tell me you got a recording of that goon game last night. Post it in here!

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Why.... why does Morg have so few items with 7k gold?

Hell, why did a Morg lose to a bard period? You just take E second and laugh at him early and don't be near your teammates once he hits 6 and he's significantly hampered. You also need to keep some extra wards down in your jungle because of portal jungler ganks.

In practice black shield rarely works against bard because the stun doesn't apply until it hits a second target so the ability will break the shield, and then stun you anyways

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Tales of Woe posted:

it's 2016 and IRC is still good, and cool

Get on discord, it's IRC for neckbeards

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Sexpansion posted:

I used to be on IRC when Clinton was president.

Sudden relevance

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

Throwback Tuesday to ve1gar trolling like 10 people into thinking he was some silver scrub who bought boosts to diamond

But he is tho

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Sperglord Firecock posted:

the problem lies with, if you literally have a perfectly mechanically played game, you can still lose the game completely because the rest of your team are a bunch of potatoes that wont listen to what you say and will continually insist "dude i can play kat against yas no prob bro"

Alright but you won't have a perfectly mechanically played game.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

I'm a real lovely bronze who has started playing Gangplank pretty regularly and one thing that I always run in to is running out of mana early. I've been using Q essentially on cooldown to get more gold when farming. What's the proper laning strategy for Gangplank regarding using his abilities? Do I want to try and use it exclusively to harass?

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Chumppell posted:

Harass with gun when grasp is up, try to not use the gun for every cs. Use barrels to clear waves / harass. The gun is only truly valuable for farming when it's maxed, otherwise it's an extended harassment tool / used for harder hitting barrels. Pay attention to your passive and try to get a hit of it off before blowing a barrel, if it's safe.

Ok makes sense. I've really just been very... passive? And standing miles away from the wave and just q'ing the waves to farm. How does gangplank trade against someone who wants to be in close eg. someone like riven? Do I use the Q to harass then and farm in melee range or stand back and farm w/ Q and barrels?

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

I've made the best decision of my life and made my new account YorickOTP. I suppose I should have played Yorick before I made this decision but things are going well. Does anyone have any experience playing him? He feels like he clears the jungle really well just kiting camps with ghouls but he has no CC at all so actually being a jungler is not something I do but it's free money later. Mana is my greatest weakness with Yorick. That, and CS. Do you just keep dropping ghouls on your enemy laner or do you use them to finish off creeps and increase your damage to push faster. Am I being too aggressive with my ghouls? I find that he runs out of mana super fast. YOOOOORICK

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

But I thought that much like how Varus is basically Jhin, Yorick was basically Ezreal??? Don't they do the same thing?

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

New hextech gunblade heals for % of all damage including true. Yorick ult does 1,000,000,000,000,000 true damage. Hm

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

metavisual posted:

I just started literally this week. I've been playing bot games, up to intermediate now, I've been mainly playing mid with either Ashe or Annie and I've been doing okay I guess.
I just feel like I was getting leveled with Annie last night any time there was another champion around.

Is Annie just squishy and that's something I have to learn to deal with or Is there some sort of trick to survivability aside of running back to behind a turret?

Also any sort of hints or tips or anything will be helpful. There is a lot of loving information, I'm just starting to understand all the terminology. (Closest I've played is Warcraft 3, so I understand how to move and all that, but that's about it).

Basically what's your league name

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

rabidsquid posted:

That's actually the situation where most of that doesn't apply because a lot of mage supports do have kill pressure.

Hi it's me velkoz support, don't mind me just going to boop boop boop blurrggh =T=R=U=E=D=A=M=A=G=E=>>>

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

SlyFrog posted:

The best enlightenment I've come to with respect to Bronze/Silver is this: none of your teammates are thinking of you at all.

I think the best enlightenment you could come to would be to realize that this is your mindset.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

The Yorick rework is one of the best in years to take a useless, removed-from-free-rotation, champion and give them a strong identity and utility. Thoughts?

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

No Yorick songs, what is this poo poo

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Primetime posted:

I think hers was a year ago - kind of like how ziggs had a pool party way before everyone else. She still has an absurd number of skins though.

Alas, poor Yorick has never gotten a skin...

The Yorick remake animations make me sad. Every skin has the same animations for everything, including playing his shovel like a guitar. Except that with his pentakill skin where it actually is a guitar it plays music. With his normal skin why have him silently pantomime. Make new animationsss

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

LegalPad posted:

What are some good tanky tops right now? I've been playing Vlad both mid and top, but I feel like I need a fallback champ.

You will remember Yorick Mori

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Arcturas posted:

Play Sion because he's awesome and your ult makes a big gong noise.

CHOOO CHOOOO

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Flipswitch posted:

Is Sejuani still dumpster bad, I love that champ, how do I play slabs of meat going bring it in 2016-2017?

You will remember Yorick Mori

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Yorick could be Santa and the elves could be his imps and his maiden could be mrs claus it's so perfect the fence could be a pile of coal come on riot give him a skin I'm begging you

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

kingcobweb posted:

Where I was wrong was assuming that I had to build a jungle item. If you are required by law to either build Cinderhulk or Runic first then yeah, what I was doing was fine. It turns out this is not the case though???

Will you be releasing an update to your ivern video?

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

I think the problem I have with Camille is (from just watching imaqtpie play pre-release) that her hook shot to walls lets her pass through them? That doesn't make any sense to me as like how that ability should work? I shoot my grappling hook rear end to a wall, now I will booty smash my way through it? I think she'd still be super interesting if she couldn't phase through walls.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

I want Rito to never rework again since it either means someone becomes unfun (Yorick) or OP (everyone in tank update) unless like poppy/warwick poo poo

Yorick is a lot more fun now than he was before??

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Yeah I'm gonna give it another shot in *checks watch* like nine years when I hit 20

If you're working on support, why not check out this handy guide to support MF

https://youtu.be/MX_deR7ORzo

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

kingcobweb posted:

Playing the game for over four years and I finally backdoored for the first time: http://plays.tv/video/597ae3815143ca335f/greatest-moment-ill-ever-have-in-legal-legends

So continues there prophecy of every good moment having the McElroy's behind you

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

pog boyfriend posted:

honestly the new ps4 client is better than i thought it would be... but it still sucks. stay away.

support is alright but you have to be careful never to become the silver "support is the real carry :smug:" leona main that makes lovely calls and passively aggressively hates on every adc

don't subtweet miraclebutt like this

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

If any of you dickweed are awake I'm gonna be up and playing most of the night because lmbo night shift I don't sleep

What's your ign

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

New yorick skin when

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

gently caress

YES

YORICK

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

pog boyfriend posted:

these low tier screenshots are not even funny anymore, it is just like oh, looks like people are building Stupid poo poo, in low elo, again.

I think there's an exception to be made for when you the poster are building the stupid poo poo, and don't realize it

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Mid Yorick - The new hotness?

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Did someone say full crit yorick?!

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

rabidsquid posted:

i draw live action cartoons on youtube and make nine hundred million dollars a year but my hands all hosed up now and i can only play yorick in league of legends, and only in the support role and if i buy a sightstone my thumb stops working for twenty five minutes. please understand.

Don't dox me!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

poo poo that's my game you son of a bitch

• Locked thread