Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

BigLeafyTree posted:

It looks like she's losing the self-heal on her Q in exchange which is interesting. I think I might rather have Soraka bonus health and mana if she hits a Q rather than the current version where she gets fat chunks of life back. Also that new Q doesn't benefit from hitting multiple champs, while old Q did.

Yeah, because instead of the self-heal being part of her Q passive it's part of her W passive.

e: or maybe? I think this was on the PBE at one point but I take it back, not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I really don't understand this game.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

frajaq posted:

how angry was the Leblanc

Extremely.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

The Mash posted:

So uh. What keystone do you pick on Jhin. They're all bad.

A guy I play with is trying Stormraiders and it seems to work pretty well.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

Gridlocked posted:

My buddy and I were discussing Ez builds for Silver and we concluded that Bloodthister is better then BORK as the 3rd item because the shield makes a huge difference at Silver, where people are easy to kite and are scared of ADCs with big life steal.

Are we insane?

I feel like trying to play Ez with no attack speed sounds awkward as all hell but you may as well try it nontheless.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

Stefan Prodan posted:

Methanar on QT's team right now on stream!

Edit: lmao methanar already making GBS threads on qt in chat

drat how is this guy so good at karthus

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

exethan posted:

you can't QSS knockups

Yeah you can, it just doesn't do anything unless you have another movement ability. Ex: you can QSS a knockup and then immediately flash, but it doesn't make a difference for you walking out of it.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

Is there a Malz whisperer in the thread that has any of the hot tips that aren't immediately obvious like "don't cancel your own ult"?

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

Tequila Sunrise posted:

I see Kennen so rarely, I know his abilities but not his play style at all. Do you just play around his ult? And why was Kennen/Kalista bot lane a thing? Just because you could throw him in to ult?

Yes. Also, he's a fairly good lane bully with all his damage, but it was mostly the free flash on kennen with kali r.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

Stefan Prodan posted:

This has to be photoshop, because I mean who wouldn't go back with their 6k gold at some point and try to come back and use the items to kill your opponent who hasn't bought, or take the tower, or whatever?

I would believe it though if it were just like two challenger idiots who agreed to not go back as a gimmick to make their stream viewers laugh or something

I was the Lucian, it happened

they just said something like "truce bro" in allchat and then farmed for 23 minutes

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

HELP ME

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

Verviticus posted:

^^^ have you tried winning the game

there are 3 zzrots and 1 banner

I don't play Starcraft I don't know how to deal with this.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

Etrips posted:

Yeah, Naut is a little bonkers right now.

In other news, do we have any Kayle whisperers in here? Trying to figure out what the optimal 6 item build is.

Core is Nashors/Rageblade/Rylai's. After that pick any of Deathcap, Abyssal, Wits End, Hourglass, Void Staff, Lichbane, RFC, Hurricane, Gunblade, QSS, it's pretty flexible depending on the situation and what you like.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

anti-magic posted:

Nashors > Rageblade > Lichbane > Deathcap > Void Staff is a really solid build. You eat up towers and obliterate people in duels. Thunderlord's is great on her because you can easily proc it in lane with Q and E since autos count as two hits with it activated.

Yes, but you want to take Furor: her E has an interaction where it can double stack. Two autos gets you 3 stacks, you trade so abnormally hard with it.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

The Crusher posted:

Can someone explain to me why Deathfire is Jhin's go-to? I'm sure there's a good reason I just don't know enough about either to get it.

Deathfire damage scales off AD and Jihn gets crazy amounts of AD from his scaling.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

What the gently caress are the dragon changes, you just randomly get boosts to your composition or not entirely over RNG? That seems so awful.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

Spudalicious posted:

I mean I don't really give a poo poo about changes to the game, since I suck at it anyway, but wouldn't professional players be a bit upset at the massive changes to gameplay that seem to happen yearly? Or is there some sort of professional level version freeze so that they don't have to relearn how their mains work or new itemization?

It doesn't really matter because they have no leverage. They're only good at League and have to play it since it's their livelihood, so maybe they'll grumble but they can't accomplish anything by making a ruckus.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

That's got to be the most convoluted and difficult solution they could possibly come up with.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

At least this time they did but before playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

thanks

• Locked thread