Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Someone whisper to me on the Yung King Jarvan IV, I've figured him out but wanna really know him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Lerius posted:

I think I am picking this point as when i quit playing league. I already feel that there are already too many grindy and irrelevant features, and this will just be another layer of that on top.

Combine that with the games that are 30-2 stomps by 20 mins this season, and the current meta/balance, and I'm just not having a ton of fun with the game atm. Maybe I'll check back in a few patches.

Later goons, I did enjoy the goonman games :)

u mad?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Chests are literally just ways to get stuff you used to only be able to get with real actual money. It's a Good Thing

No n mm nn nook noo but

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

I'm not saying she's bad!

I keep loving forgetting League doesn't have sellback and screwing myself out of a starting item :negative:

You can sell anything back.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

That's not what I said.

It is, you said sellback. you can sell anything back.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

Sellback isn't the same thing as being able to sell something back you dingus.

Sellback is when there's a grace period to sell something back to the shop and get a full refund.

Lmao, and I'm the dingus? Sorry i don't follow your lovely rando game's wiki. I just use common english

Lady Naga posted:

Where's that?

lamo you loving moron

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

The gently caress are you talking about?

you lack of english comprehension and game knowledge.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

Calling the opposite of a buyback a sellback is a lack of english comprehension

O K A Y

And I said there is a sellback, and you said I was wrong. I'm done, your a really insufferable troll. and thats a tall order since I have to live with myself day to day.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

Also it was a miscommunication because he was saying "sell back" as two separate words, which is different from what I was saying, so it sounded like he was pointing out that you can in fact sell items back to the store.

Wat

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Nah. Apologize for being a bitch rear end trick and move on.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

Also apparently aurelien sol is the result of totalbiscuit getting the design a champion referral tier way back in the day
http://akwa.wish.org/wishes/wish-stories/wish-to-go/sam-riotgames

I'm no scientist but the article led me to believe that cancer man gave his champ design award to the make a wish foundation which gave it to an idiot teen who created an idiot space bounty hunter locked in a robot suit who had an overheat mechanic and was a poo poo adc and riot said "this is why we don't make poo poo adcs."

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

It's just money who cares.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Stack ip gently caress bitches. Yolo

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

:gary: :yarg:

:chanpop: :captainpop: :smugdon:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Darth Windu posted:

Lady Naga is cool

goofy plz

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Jfc stop posting for a day or two.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Spiros posted:

Hey, is LoLSA one of ours?

Lol,

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I like frost pig

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Darth Windu posted:

Fire bear is cool but have you ever tried pantheon

My bad, I actually exclusively ride comrade fire bear, never tried pantheon! Should I press him?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I just learned how 2 like the space kramer and now he's toast :(

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Communist fire bear is... Good

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Tariq... my body... is ready

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

taric grace my eyes with your body, please

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

taric is loving glorious

edit: outrageous

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11KvQOoIm28

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Listening to Taric's voice, no "truly outrageous" yet.

Start at 6:48 and let your hands wander.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

13:32

:captainpop:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

is riot's goal to ruin every classic hero

actually old taric was literally a skin + a line of dialogue, they kept both and made him infinitely better.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

i bet you think sion is better too. plebs.

I literally started playing the day his update was released, had no idea what it all meant. *~* these times ~ sand in the glass *~*

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Ohhhhhhhhhhh my

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

How many skins to go from s5 to g5. Asking for a friend.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Peakay posted:

over $450 worth of skins so you can git gud out of commitment to the game.

I only have commitment to that rear end.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

What's the icon next to the Ahri skin mean?

Big Tits.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Someone let me use pbe account, i need to taric asap.

edit: plz... i need :negative:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Meltdown.png

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

meltdown.jpeg

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

chernobyl.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

meltdown.gif

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread