Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
If you don't push the wave into turret at level 1 and watch the enemy laner try and last hit under turret while spamming dance as Singed you are doing it all wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
So udyr nerfs comin

"Udyr nerfs should be in for PBE tomorrow. Base Shield for turtle down 20 at max rank, phoenix proc damage down 20 at max ran"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Azzents posted:

They should just nerf his phoenix stance so that tiger becomes the go-to build path.

Why? Because tigers own.

I'm down with this. Tiger Udyr is way more fun anyway

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Nautilus is honestly one of the most satisfying champs to play in league right now. He should be a shining example riot strives for with all their "endgame fantasy" things.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Don't a lot of games these days have more than one marksman running around? Idk why you would get the feeling you don't need someone who can chew turrets like an adc can

e;:argh:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
"We've temporarily disabled ZZ'Rot Portal due to an in-game bug and are working on fixing the problem. It will be disabled until the 6.4 patch"

drat so it got hosed up pretty hard.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Can't wait until this other dragon champ gets a real reveal so I can say "wow garbage this is what you scrapped ao-shin for???"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

rabidsquid posted:

The Muramana nerf is a secret blue Ezreal nerf by the cowards at Riot games

But they said it's not :ohdear: is riot lying

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Video Games 0150 posted:

You'll know you have reached decent mmr when after your team takes first inhibitor they back or take another objective and don't suicide to nexus turrets. This is about mid platinumnever

I mean really, I just watched a pro team suicide rush a nexus.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I could ask support for an exact amount but I definitely don't want to

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

blah_blah posted:

First game new Kog'Maw:

This champion is disgusting.

The braum/kog lane is nasty as hell right now.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

:vince:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
jungle yorick

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

jungle yorick

was funny

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
you play fiora. If you play her well you can easily carry yourself out of bronze. poo poo I'm doing it on support right now.

e; carrying myself out of bronze, that is. Naut sup is god.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Runic Echoes Tiger Udyr. There's no god in bronze.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

foutre posted:

Except for Udyr. Run him in any elo, he is straight up broken right now.

let me tell you this udyr was not a god that is sure.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
finally did my placements. 4-6 b3, should be easy enough to climb back into silver I think

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Shyv gets passive extra armor and flying out of the jungle at these double/triple AD comps makes it real nice post 6, especially with how quick she gets sated.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sharzak posted:

I literally can't bring myself to play league. I open up the client, hit launch, sometimes get as far as champ select, before I go ugh what am I thinking? and close the window. I've done this three times today.

I think this is worse than actually playing league hth

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Riot must've been really embarrassed when they were like "yeah let's buff kog in 6.3" and then the koreans still on 6.2 were like "Ok lets play shitloads of kogmaw he's already really good."

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Lady Naga posted:

How good is Vi r/n she seems cool.

Vi is cool, but according to champion.gg she has been consistently dropping winrate each patch in s6. Anecdotally, I picked her up for a game because she was the first and only champ I bought with RP and I did not have any fun.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I like to get an iceborn gauntlet on naut because the extra slows are awesome. Make sure if anyone is ever out of position there is no escape, ever.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Lady Naga posted:

I really wish people would stop picking Yi in these sub-bronze games. I have yet to see a single Yi do his job properly.

his job is to q and die I thought

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I mean working my way back up through Bronze you see some magical things. And the constant jax bans still because people like to ground up and make sure jax always gets a 4/5 man stun off.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I like that I can drop a single pink ward deep in the enemy jungle at about 7-8 minutes in and it will stay there for the entirety of a 50min game no matter how many times they walk through that brush. Bonus points if they drop a blue ward there and still don't clear it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tales of Woe posted:

the bot lane thing is especially pronounced this season now that ADCs are stronger earlier, that lane used to be the least snowbally in general but no longer

Play support and drag your poo poo ADC kicking and screaming about how you take all their kills to an amazingly easy victory.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

kingcobweb posted:

No

Stop

No

You're wrong.

Support your team and then tell them what to do once you've won the fight.

This is pretty much true. There have been numerous times where my team is like "Ya know what's cool forcing a fight at baron with no vision." and despite every fiber of my being wanting to not fight there, sometimes as support you just gotta suck it up, go in there, ward as much as possible in the 2 seconds you have before poo poo happens, and make the fight work as best you can, especially on someone like nautilus who has an ult that can complete change the battle.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I loving hate this game.Ranked, 55 minute game, we ace the enemy team with just trynd and I (support naut) alive, no minions. we start taking the nexus, he suicides in fountain with about 50% nexus hp left, enemy team gets up and I use fotm, locket, and w to try and shield myself to get it down. I die with one AA left on the nexus. :suicide:

we won, but loving what the gently caress is with some people.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Gridlocked posted:

I had an argument with a friend over why none of the LCK players buy Devourer ever.

He said it was because they don't have time to farm the stacks. I say it's because they don't play farm-for-20-min-and-carry-junglers who want Devourer but rather ones that have Cinderhulk/Warrior/Echos and can impact the game more readily.

He was very vocal about me being stupid. He plays farm-and-carry-junglers and also is the kinda guy who will say "I can't carry this" every time we lose a game.

They do play carry junglers, but at pro level you would easily see the enemy team take the opportunity of a lovely enchant to ruin the junglers life. At low elo, Devo is fine as long as you still play the game like a normal jungler (tank, counter jungle, take objectives, etc)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I like devo+bork trundle and it wins a lot in bronze

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Shyvana ganks much better than Yi

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Those urgot changes aren't coming this patch that makes me sad.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The Shortest Path posted:

All the Yi's I've seen that have done well build Devourer, Titanic Hydra, Sunfire/Deadmans, Visage and end up being a total shitlord because of it.

Full damage Yi is garbage except in bronze imo.

Nope full damage yi is bad in bronze too.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I wish the pros didn't still play Elise jungle because I really hate seeing low elo Elise

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Pretty sure that's coming

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Wow that clearly level cooldown increase on Fiora's W. 5 seconds added on is huge.

e;rip Gangplank

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

rabidsquid posted:

I have literally no idea what you're trying to say.

phone posting walking through my office owns.

Was trying to say that adding 5 seconds onto the cooldown time of riposte is a huge increase in cooldown time. And also RIP Gangplank again.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Luna Was Here posted:

siri level shitpost mk. 2

glad we found the season 7 thread title this early in the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Firebert posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0_9zg-z61Q

This skin is amazing. Leblanc is getting so many incredible skins...

OH MY GOD.

• Locked thread