Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

Tired Moritz posted:

What music do you guys listen to when you play this game? I sometimes go with Oppa Gangnam Style or I really like you.

spice girls beyonce and young thug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

BigLeafyTree posted:

I think it's that 90% of games are strongly decided before 20 minutes, and Pantheon's problem has never been that his early game wasn't strong.

What ADCs are worthwhile right now? The ones I've gravitated towards currently are Ashe and Trist. Ashe because stuns and utility are good and you can play pretty far back, and Trist because I like the double safety of Rocket Jump and Buster Shot. It seems like bruisers and assassins are both monsters right now, and you need to either play something that somehow doesn't die to them or outputs such a huge amount of damage that it's worth it anyway.

ones that can siege while also running the gently caress away from melee carry junglers and duskblade assassins

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
tlop isn't as good as any young thug mixtape

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
i played yi and did poorly today.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
i tried stormraiders anivia and it went ok but i would have rather had dft. r->e and running fast away was fun though.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
your post inspired me to look up kennen stats and I guess fqc was the only thing keeping him afloat. Look at the patch 6.2 dip lol http://champion.gg/champion/Kennen/Top

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
this may have been the hardest I've ever gotten carried

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
devourer is good, idiots will farm the jungle for 30 minutes even without its existence, except they wouldnt take any dragons.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Azzents posted:

Do you remember what those stats said? I seem to get people who are much more chilled, and much more wins during mid morning compared to evenings, and I'm wondering if there's some weight behind that or if it's just confirmation bias.

Mid morning crew checking in

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I tried to play lots of illaoi when she came out but she's bad. Her only gapcloser is w, and the range on it is pitiful. I can't really think of any situation where you can run in, w and ult on multiple people unless you're against a braindead team.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
i am ready to play a million velkoz games tomorrow

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
when i got to plat friday i went from cass's executioners to olaf's defiants :(

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
hello, my name is sabertoothedpie, im a plat 5 player, and i would like to join any and all goon club clans with funny meme names also im in america

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
which is also why zzrot is super good on nasus.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Magres posted:

Has anyone tried tanky devourer Vi? Sounds kinda fun

Something like Devourer, Ghostblade, and 3 of Dead Man's Plate, ZZ'Rot, Maw, and Randuin's

really doesn't sound that tanky until like 30 minutes

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Magres posted:

Suggestions for stuff to swap in/out? Black Cleaver over Ghostblade might work and help beef it up some

devourer DMP Cleaver????

thats still probably bad but at least you will go fast and not get 2shot

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

rabidsquid posted:

I am torn on the most solo queue possible mid laner. There are a lot of good options. Is it Zed? Yasuo? Leblanc is way worse than those two but getting a mid Yasuo on your all ad Riven/Yi/Vayne team is always classic. Zed has a really high win rate now though so does that disqualify him?

I think Riven/Yi/Vayne/Blitz are all the undisputed solo queue champs of their respective roles.

Since zed is now good it's definitely yasuo

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

DolphinCop posted:

gimping your damage to slightly improve a support skill you won't be able to use more than once per teamfight anyway is not a winning strategy

Ashe Arrow is one of the strongest initiations in the game and being able to use it more is good

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Luna Was Here posted:

im heading to work, when I get back I'll do a full DANKMEMES write-up on solo queue with no name calling straw manning or misrepresentation or misquoting of other people which is what happens every single loving time this discussion comes up

Solo q is bad

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Lady Naga posted:

It has nothing to do with right or wrong, if your response to someone is saying "hey this allows me to get champions faster than grinding IP all day, that's pretty awesome" is "yeah but what about me? I own all of them anyway!" it kind of comes off tone-deaf.

Getting champ shards when you own all champs with 25K IP is a design flaw though

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
tanky immobile damage dealer is exactly what i look for in a support

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
god i hope this means idiots stop picking draven

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

rabidsquid posted:

Jhin ult is such a versatile and fun skill. You can use it to snipe kills after a skirmish, you can use it to snipe kills on opponents who don't realize that a 40% Annie is actually a dead Annie, you can use it as an engage tool to get a pick, you can use it to disengage. You can fire it backwards and gently caress up the really good gank you just got even :saddowns:

favorite jhin ult moments are when i fire it from a safe distance and a 30% health assassin comes running at my general direction with no vision.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I played a bunch of ranked at low plat this morning and my initial thoughts are new dragon is gonna super loving important.

edit: also please ban or pick fizz

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
just played 60 min bard vs vlad one for all, i was in hell

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
i play vayne to make sick plays and win lane before 10 minutes as well

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Now that dragon is actually worth a poo poo again I can bust out the nunu jungle.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I'm a plat player and my mmr is so bad I've been playing with mid-golds. The fact that I can't carry those games proves I'm bad.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

NTT posted:

It's hard to improve in bronze because your enemies don't punish anyone correctly and team work is half hazard and random at best. It's better to just learn how to farm well and to watch a video on how to do flashy stuff with your champion and cram as much damage as you can into a small window. Kill people and *take things* after you kill them. When in doubt about what to take, you can never go wrong with whatever is free.

spam ping whatever you're closest to and hope your team comes

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
i just got ice toboggan corki from a chest, buff corki

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Lovechop posted:

when the taliyah designer guy asked for people's advice on the boards everyone told him that her mechanics were annoying and her combos didn't feel right he was just like "you're wrong" lol

most recent champs have been really uninspired to me. just random cookie-cutter stuff, i think a lot of the designers atm are kinda lame

zenonthestoic also made lucian and tahm kench, and was a worst caster than rivington the 3rd

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I had a dream where I went manamune ghost blade cleaver sheen item ezreal. Now that I'm awake it sounds bad but I still want to try it.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

NTT posted:

Black Cleaver is Really Bad on Ezreal

OK. Not even with the passive attack speed? :(

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
my team just got absolutely hosed by an illaoi, i hope this isnt a trend

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
i cant believe riot games accused dota of being run by isis

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Neurolimal posted:

a man who worries about his KDA is a man who makes no cool plays

hes also prolly a man who actually gets chests though so maybe i should be a scumbag for a bit too

Not dying is a cool play imo

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
riot please make me ari shapiro ahri

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
my recommended champs were trundle top/fiddle jungle/viktor mid/lucian bot/braum support is that funny or no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Ulio posted:

Anyone else seeing this triple dark seal singed build thats been going around? There is a guy ranked 7 in Kr soloq spamming it and now a bunch of people are copying it. The healing passive of dark seal stacks with other dark seal + his ult and makes him impossible to kill. Singed players are disgusting seriously.

I saw this today and I want to ban singed.

• Locked thread