Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

I've been wanting to go backpacking more. Saturday my friend mentioned they were going camping the next day and was like oh I thought I told you! Well if you get to this city you can go with us!

So now I'm at a Subway for an interminable greyhound transfer where the 24/hr employees refuse to let anybody sleep in the seating area. But just one more hour now. Soon I will be in the woods again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

That was fun. It was also 2500 feet of elevation out from the campsite in a largely overgrown trail covered in massive fallen trees and oh god I am not in as good as shape as probably most of the people here. My ankles, knees, and hips feel terrible and muscles are sore as I can remember.

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

Concerned Citizen posted:

I used to love hiking, but I let that decline after a few years. Now I've been working with day hikes all over Montana in preparation for taking on Highline in Glacier this July.

Go you!!! Take pictures!!

• Locked thread