Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
this truly is the darkest timeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*poot!*

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I was sad to see the hobo cat thread closed even though it was full of awful posters, there are some of us who would like to see him reunited with his cats. I understand this is gay but the thread ended on a bad note and maybe he could reopen it when he feels like posting in it again? Thanks for reading.

its in the goldmine, not sure if it can ever be reopened now

:ohdear:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

King of Bees posted:

How about (day shifft):
-mornings with mumphrey
-nooner at noon
-mid day with dad gay

these

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

King of Bees posted:

What happened to the apostrophe in dad's? Are you CIA??? :sterv:

Sorry, been reading the Oregon thread too much. :(

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

King of Bees posted:

Yeah, that works great!
-dusk with dethkon
-twilight vows and the luvcow
-midnight ????

*in deep bass bedtime magic voice while kenny g music plays in the background* "welcome to twilight vows with the luvcow... Moooooooo baby...mooo..."

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Drum posted:

i'll make your anime dreams come true

this is beautiful

gbs would benefit from a good av making thread

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

ill send a dollar if i can have a drinking buddy to go along with the whiskey, please, it tastes better with company

im in, OP where are we all meeting and where do we send these dollars?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Enfield posted:

tape them to the back of the dumpster behind the chic fil a. later we can all go to chic fil a

i think thats going to exclude a lot of people who post here

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
his avatar was really disturbing

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

genesplicer posted:

Long, long ago, in 1976, I was part of my high school's crack computer team. Our school didn't actually have a computer. We had a teletype machine and a 300 baud modem. With this, we connected to the MIT mainframe and assisted seniors in finding colleges that had the progams they were interested in taking. During downtime, I figured out something. We used numerical codes to navigate, so I decided to see what other codes would do. After finding very little of interest, I managed to stumble upon the complete list of codes.

With this I was able to enter into parts of the server I was not authorized to enter. I managed to figure out a few passwords (not nearly as secure as they are today) and accessed even more. About this time, we had to do a report on some topic in biology. I decided to wow my teacher, and do my report on genetic engineering. This was a new technology (the first experiments had been done in 1973), and MIT was at the forefront. Since I had access to their primitive email system, I sent a few messages to the grad students asking questions. Eventually they figured out I was not an MIT student and questioned me. I explained what I had done, and the students approached a professor. They gave me limited access to their mainframe, in exchange for me not trying to crack the system any further. Quite a coup for a freshman high school kid.

The professor set up my account, with the tounge-in-cheek name "Genesplicer" (actually, it was "gensplcr", because login names were all 8 characters)

So, in December of this year, I will haved used the name "genesplicer" on various websites, etc, on the ARPANET, BBSs and the Internet, for 40 years.

holy poo poo thats like a super hero origin story

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
no races just classes

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

AbbadonOfHell posted:

I bet Genesplicer knows how to hit armor class 0. One of the few from that nerd breed left.

thac0 :smith:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
oh

hello there!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Isaac posted:

Feed sick dog antibiotics

thoughts and prayers going out to your dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Parallax Scroll posted:

i bet if nooner was mod he would just probate anyone who makes the top page 2 post and it isn't a snipe

this would be interesting. if the poster didn't catch it in time and get a :synpa: in before the next post it could be a nooner (12 hour probation)

• Locked thread