Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Nooner what the hell were you thinking when you made that post?

Jesus Christ man

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

a starwar betamax posted:

Also would guys mind if I closed all the various nazi threads down?

I would mind an incredible amount and would be ready to argue about it in QCS

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Digital Fingers posted:

I would mind an incredible amount and would be ready to argue about it in QCS

It would be your last move as a mod SWBM

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Nooner posted:

can you get rid of my nazi av, i feel like it is giving a very wrong impression about me
):

Trade my avatar with Nooners please

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Apparently that goon named Flou that was trying to own Hotep in the last thread is dead now.

Just a tidbit for ya'll

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Isaac posted:

Like dang old dust in the wind

my heart goes out to all the dead goons around the world
https://youtu.be/3Osh-KYy4Cw

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I'm listening to this now https://youtu.be/czTpPdO0E0Q

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

blainestereo posted:

you are being super not kosher now mr. lovely halal poster sir

this is a horrible gimmick

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

We could all play command and conquer against each other http://cncnet.org/

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

word filter "DGSW" to something like "I eat poopies" or "I enjoy eating poopies"

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

"I love to enjoy eating those poopies"

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

dreezy posted:

filter "busted my gut" to "figner blasted my b-hole".

This made me bust my gut

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

That's awesome, Not-Enfield

lol same

e: get a new avatar dreezy

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

dreezy posted:

pot. kettle.

Pardon? My tar has it all, vivid colors, a symbol of peace proudly displayed for all to see, an undefinable je ne sais quoi.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Can I still call people faggots in GBS? B/c there's a lot of faggots posting since lowtaxes drama thread and I feel like someone sound tell them about it.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I say faggots in QCS and no ones cares, think i even called lowtax a human being once

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Been MIA for a few days. Whats with the new title, did GBS get in the news or something?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

^ suck his balls frankie

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

can I pee and poo on the wax paper if i want?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

K i peed and poop'd but then i remembered i don't physically exist in GBS when i'm posting and now my chairs all hosed up.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▄▀░▄▀░▄▀( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▀█░▄▀( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▀( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▄█▄( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▄▀░█░▀▄( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▀▄░
░█▀▄( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▀▄░█▀ ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▀( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▄█▄( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▄▀░█░▀▄( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Yesterday I got probated for typing U instead of "You" in a GBS thread I posted In last sunday, while I thought that was an incredibly dumb reason to probate someone I thought the warning to never ever do it again lest I suffer a much longer probation was even dumber.

Can someone confirm that it does in fact seem dumb and i'm not just taking it to personally?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

^ even typing that makes me feel like a huge bitch but it was pretty silly and something had to be said I feel like.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

dreezy posted:

if i had my way you'd be probated just for posting so feel free to also silently suck my rear end.

I thought we were on good terms enfield? Whats changed?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Hogge Wild posted:

tbh, whining about getting a 6 hours probation is p. lame, but imo u shouldnt get probated for using 'u'

Yeah I know, I was about to go to bed anyway so it didn't interrupt my posting or anything but I still thought it was a bad move.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Thx for ur support guys, I love you all so very much. Deeply. Passionately.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

i swear if u dont smarten up u will be internet punished much more worse than ur previous internet punishment. u wont be able to post right for a week!!

Nooner posted:

lol gently caress i type like u and ur and y and poo poo all the time. I need to straighten out and fly right :sigh:

:rolleye:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Booblord Zagats posted:

You salty, son. Shoulda just voted "opposed"

Is it just me or is this guys neck a little long

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac35/DigitFingu/fdfdfd_zpsc7sy4qvt.png

it's cool if you want to use this for your FB or w/e frankie

e: fixed link

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Feb 13, 2016

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

i've wasted so much of my life

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Putty posted:

photobucket?

it's a good host, i have an account from when i was ~14~ and over a decade later everything I uploaded is still there

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Hey franko did you get photobucket to remove the shop I did of you with a long neck? It's saying I "moved or deleted the image" when I did not in fact move or delete the image. It's the only one missing from my account is the reason i'm wondering.

If you didn't I'm going to rehost it and fix the link, if you did i'll respect your wishes but also laugh at you a bit.

e: been a half hour i'm just going to fix the link

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Feb 13, 2016

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

ill make sure it gets reupped to imgur jic

Thanks man, you're the best.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Ralp posted:

Take a minute to consider what you're doing and think about possible reasons why you wouldn't be permabanned for it.

It's a photo of an extremely bad poster who stirs up drama in every thread he posts in. It's been edited in an incredibly innocuous way for "comedic effect".

Are you going to perma ban everyone who's ever posted a picture of Barnacle Jim? What about when people repost pictures of those goons in YLLS that dress badly and make fun of them? How about that goon who dressed in the adventure time shirt and stupid shorts + fedora then tryed to DMCA the picture when people made fun of him.

We didn't doxx anyone Ralp, the pictures already out there.

I know you have a soft spot for Manlove Ralp but the dudes terrible and you should stop going to bat for him, no one wants him here.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Isaac posted:

I posted my pic in gbs and the only owns i got was that i had ciggy ash on my shirt

Did the same thing, someone made fun of my piercings. I didn't feel like they should have been punished for it.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

https://youtu.be/HQ5l0cpUlqA

SICK FILTH

hampton posted:

i bet you do have piercings, anime boy

Sick Tar' burn :rolleye:

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Feb 13, 2016

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Ahahahaha

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

can we still use the C word if we P out of ours

someone made a thread in QCS about the subject the other day http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763867 consensus seems to be that it's fine to use.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Parallax Scroll posted:

really the only word that offends me is "human being" since i am a human being

I've sucked some dick and hate the word human being when used to describe someone who literally sucks dick, i'll never use it in that sense when talking to anyone. 20 years from now I hope human being is strictly used to describe people who figuratively suck dick.

If for some loving reason someone needs to describe how much I like sucking dick they can go "Yeah, dude likes sucking dick" . If I come off as a dick then whatever- I don't need some human being trying and regulate my word usage; Especially if the oval office has no stake in the dick sucking game and thinks they're doing gays a favor by reinforcing the use of human being as a word that can only mean "gay person", yeah know?

e: also this thread was a solid 5 with 19 votes, who was the dude who just voted 1. Post the vote list mods.

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Feb 14, 2016

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Don Tacorleone posted:

Let's be cool to Franco from now on and forget about the terrible past

I'll do this when he stops coming into these threads and talking about how the GBS mods are bad because they aren't Abe and how GBS posters are poo poo and how he was left traumatized from his stint as mod.

If he wants people to stop calling him names he needs to start posting jokes and photoshops and cool stuff instead of acting like a dumb gently caress all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Gilganixon posted:

ok so if franco isn't a dick from now on then can everyone shut up about franco

absolutely

• Locked thread