Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colorfinger

There's video and you can chat. We'll have a good time.

http://www.twitch.tv/sacolorfinger

edit: oops, I'm done for tonight, sorry, you can watch it on Twitch if you want but it isn't live anymore.

Colorfinger fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Jan 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GUYS STOP
:getin:

bog pixie

I listened to some of your GBS shows a while ago, it was really good! I will listen when I get home

GUYS STOP
ok its over but you mates missed some content oh hell yassssse. check back next time

TheCIASentMe

I'll get you! Just you wait and see!
I'm sorry. I was out.

Give me more warning next time. I just can't deal with sudden responsibilities like this.

Colorfinger

TheCIASentMe posted:

I'm sorry. I was out.

Give me more warning next time. I just can't deal with sudden responsibilities like this.

I'm sorry.

If it helps you plan, I've been doing them every Saturday around 5PM Pacific for the last few weeks, and I'm going ot try to maintain that schedule.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
we have the same computer chair

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i listened

Android Blues

i loved it, thank you for gracing this blue forum with a gift. there was a big wave of comedy probations going on at the same time, or i would have posted to this effect earlier!

but it was really cool, and i'll be tuning in next time you do one of these for sure :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colorfinger

Android Blues posted:

i loved it, thank you for gracing this blue forum with a gift. there was a big wave of comedy probations going on at the same time, or i would have posted to this effect earlier!

but it was really cool, and i'll be tuning in next time you do one of these for sure :)

awesome :) I'm trying to do them every Saturday around 5PM Pacific (8PM Eastern), so hopefully you will stop by (and also others from BYOB)

• Locked thread