Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

glad i didn't pick male mc in DQH, dude is lame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the cat boxes episode of Adventure Time is pure :3:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i'm gonna skip the touhou sorter and just say Nitori is my fav, of the ones i know

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

lol

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Knorth posted:

http://webm.land/media/yv8Z.webm

I haven't really been feeling this season as much as the other 2...

i really like the creature design, but episode one was the only standout ep so far

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i don't really have strong opinions on the Stone Ocean ending. kinda sucks, but the alternate universe stuff has only been great since, so it was almost for the better.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Allarion posted:

Seems like a cool and fun manga. Reminds me of Neuro. Hope it does well and someone picks it up for translation. I'd link it, but only Viz translated the first 3 chapters, and that's hosted nowhere sort of like how the first 3 Viz chapters of Black Clover are hosted nowhere (shame since they're better than the early scanlations of Black Clover). It's called Samon-kun wa Summoner for anyone curious.

it was on the batoto updates list recently, so that's good. i have no idea how series get picked up by Viz for more than three chapters, but i wish they did it more often/the western market wasn't totally eaten by people who just want Big 3 and DBZ

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

I want to marry the muscle lady as a lady, in the alternate universe where I own a DS.

the real gay issue is whether you can kiss this guy, in whatever game he's in

i wish he was playable, whether or not he has any sort of romance

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

That's a shame.

Someone in the previous thread posted some other dad manga with a weird shadow guy who lived in the woods but I never got the name of it.

pretty sure it was davincie. i should have a tab open for it and can post a link later, but asking him would be fastest

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

Oh poo poo, it's the Iowa thing today.

i'm going for the first time, i just hope everybody is civil

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Erg posted:

i tried to do this with overman king gainer but all the torrents i tried kept disconnecting and going super slow so i gave up

were you using a public tracker?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Erg posted:

saving this for when i get home

it must be good if two people recommended it at once

you can make a bakabt account or just google "bakabt [series name]" and usually find what you want without needing to register

animebytes is another good private tracker, but they have like a legit application process. i should check if i have invites sometime...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

yeah, bakabt straight up said they aren't prioritizing current shows, so nyaa is best for anything from now onwards

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

recent chat threads have made my fe fates hype rise, so now i'm actively frustrated that it won't be out for two more weeks. at least Prime makes pre-ordering stuff cheap

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

such is life and videogames

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Erg posted:

Prime discounts on pre-orders is the best. New PS4 games are $49 and it's like I'm back in the early 2000's of video games again

getting Nintendo games for nearly $30 feels great, because they'll almost never drop below $35 new.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

hey, they just wanted to release Awakening on its anniversary :shobon:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Baal posted:

I got my copy of FE7 by me and a friend borrowing each other's games, but I think he moved soon after that and we forgot to give each other the game's back. I think I won out tho since the game I lent him was a GBA TMNT game.

this happened to me except i ended up with a copy of Warioland for Chibi Robo :(

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i like when Amazon accidentally breaks street date on my preorders, though it's rare

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

The Colonel posted:

they're both good games so you both won

yeah, but i could've lived without Warioland.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

also i thought the Grimgar peeps were all 18+ just based on demeanor/design and nobody waking up in a school uniform at the start

i stand corrected though

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

I mean Warioworld. I always forget the distinction. I bought Warioland 3 and 4 as a kid, good games.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

I only watched the first episode back in the day but later I saw some cute dudes in barely existent military gear so that seemed good

he's cute but they do absolutely nothing with his character

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

my caucus location is standing room only :stare:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

:heysexy:
i guess it might be more telling that we're almost 30 mins past the start time and people are still signing in/registering

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

Who you voting for?

i'm joining the horde of under-30's here for Bernie. so far i've learned caucuses are for people with way more political enthusiasm than me though

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

there are almost 330 people in this room

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

what's a good intro to mecha that isn't CG? because Zepia already has seen it/liked it

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Overman King Gainer?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Cinderella GIrls isn't mecha.

the being purposely obtuse meme

Namtab posted:

Uh, depends on the person. Zep might do well with ttgl. Mobile suit gundam is solid but definitely shows its age now. Big O might be ok.

these are all good, i guess i just don't see a lot of mecha as being bad for people new to the genre.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Erg posted:

I liked Patlabor more than I have King Gainer so far

I'm only through episode 5 though, and it's still good

just not Patlabor good

i feel like the same happened with me. Patlabor was almost immediately great (those movies tho...) but Gainer was a slower burn. now that i've watched it twice it's def a solid favorite though.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

2 hours later, i'm free
out of 5 delegates available: 3 for Bernie, 1 for Hilary, 1 for O'Malley

e: i dunno if i'll caucus again tbh. v glad voting is actually important and is also not crazy

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

0 people showed for O'Malley at my place lmao

i was hoping they wouldn't be viable to save us time, but my precinct includes Drake and there was this guy who def had been on campus campaigning

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

huh, i guess i was confusing Nabari no Ou with King of Thorn/Ibara no Ou

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

King of Thorn was up for being in the horror simul, i don't remember why i decided against it. good like gore-horror feel, just some unfortunate cg holding it back.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I don't think the animation went the same was as the manga.

probably not, it's not a very long movie iirc. still, i enjoyed it and had no idea it was a manga

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Endorph posted:

nabari no ou has cute boys

:yeah:
i should rewatch it and actually finish

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Erg posted:

I read like 4 chapters of Nabari no Ou, and i'm pretty sure the first volume of that is the only physical manga my little brother ever bought

i keep saying thorns instead of thorn but w/e

Nabari no Ou is a nice homoterotic ninja series, at least from what i remember. main guy looks like a girl or vice versa

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

There isn't, I think I'm like one of the two people still watching the show.

i will probably end up binging the eps i'm behind this weekend or tomorrow if it's a snow day
it wasn't gay enough at first, so i stopped watching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i kinda feel like public transit should be making some sort of announcement the day before a blizzard, so i can know whether i have any hope of getting to work

• Locked thread