Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The only time I was ever able to do the Iowa caucuses was in 2004 and this one douchebag went to the Kucinich area even though I heard him say earlier he wanted Dean to win. He then spent 5 minutes reveling in the attention that the Edwards and Kerry camps gave him to try to get him before going to the Dean group where he should have just started at if he wasn't an attention seeking rear end in a top hat. Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Joementum posted:

Chris Matthews just said Bernie is a "Tony Bennett figure". :psyduck:

I agree, in the sense that he moves very slowly, much like the Virginia offense.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Trump's up to -400 on 5dimes, +280 for the field. Hillary is -300, +220 field.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You rascals!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My buddy said at his location it was 50% Clinton, 30% Sanders, 10% O'Malley, 10% undecided, but Clinton got most of the O'Malley and undecided people so she ended up with 9 delegates to Bernie's 4. There's my contribution for the thread.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

blue squares posted:

This math does not add up

50+18=68
30+2=35

13*.68=8.8
13*32=4.2

What about that doesn't add up to you?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Trump better not get stumped, dammit.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

No one though Trump had any chance of winning Iowa until like a week or two ago. And now the media is making it sound like the end of the world that he's going to get second. The expectation game is a cruel mistress.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Rubio's 3-2-1 is going to work and the poor guy is going to actually have to campaign some more.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Joementum posted:

MSNBC claims to have 99% of the GOP results with Trump leading Rubio by about ~2,000 votes. My Microsoft page is stuck at 80%, so who knows.

I feel like they hosed up or are lying.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I will vote for Hillary, but I won't like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

So is Hillary for sure going to win? I see it's 49.85-49.62 with 93.69% reporting but I haven't paid attention in about an hour to any commentary.

• Locked thread