Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

I'm calling a narrow Sanders win in terms of overall support, but Hillary will probably get the most delegates.

The fun part of that prediction is that the first part isn't falsifiable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Playing Bad Blood in a dig at Katy Perry endorsing HRC is 💯

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Concerned Citizen posted:

Sure, the parties could change anything if they wanted - up to and including ending IA/NH's dominance. But NH would not be likely to go along with Iowa moving to a primary unilaterally, and they would end up in a frontloading war.

What's New Hampshire going to do about it after the RNC strips their delegates?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Powercrazy posted:

I predict a strong showing in terms of delegate counts from Sanders. He may not get the most, but it will be competitive.

In a close race, it's basically impossible for the delegate count to be more lopsided than 22/16 either way.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

It's amazing how poorly the Cruz mailer did with caucus-goers.

Hi, I'm running for the "government needs to stay out of my life" party, HERE'S A BUNCH OF loving INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBOURS I'M SENDING TO YOU.

At the very least, get a super PAC to do it so the candidate's name isn't on the mailer.

• Locked thread