Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

a cop posted:

Rubio has a sweet young girl giving a nervous speech in his favor on CSPAN 3.

do you remember the location for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Actually I'll vote for whoever promises to dismantle the Texas A&M system and round up all aggys to concentration camps

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/111865251355570176

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

imagine being one of the eight o'malley delegates at the state convention

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Bullfrog posted:

America needs a Xanax.

ben carson isn't going to win

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

skaboomizzy posted:

Ben Carson is that weird benzo powder poo poo that is dosed by the microgram and takes a long time to hit so people triple-dose on it and lose four days of memory while ordering grand pianos to their apartments and getting fired from their jobs.

just because that's how you saw me spend my saturday doesn't mean you need to share it with the forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

soscannonballs posted:

A delegate is a delegate. You can't say its only half.

bless you for this reference

• Locked thread