Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Mrit posted:

It will be Hillary and Cruz, and the meltdowns will be bountiful and wonderful.

I can dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Joementum posted:

Big, if true.

We figured this out months ago, get it together fox.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

And steal wifi

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Until Wolf Blitzer turns to the camera and assures the audience that CNN did NOT force an old woman out of bed to give them caucus results, we're still below peak beautiful insanity.

What

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I'm a democrat rooting for Trump because gently caress Cruz.

They're all so bad, I can't decide. I don't want Trump's platform to gain any real traction, but strategically he might be who I want to root for?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

The big wet kiss of death

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Oh did they not say which side the tons of new people were for?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Joementum posted:

The problem has always been finding an alternative the parties can both agree on.

Maybe a battleground state? Seems like a natural choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Who else lost to Howard Stern's Penis along with Jim Gilmore?

• Locked thread