Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pragmatica posted:

Sanders camp is very :tinfoil: about the Microsoft App. Captains are using the in house app to check results.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/sanders-campaign-suspicious-corporate-influence-iowa-caucus

Isn't Microsoft a big Sanders donor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Vox Nihili posted:

Not that I know of. They did support Obama in 2008, which might be what you're recalling.

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/recips.php?id=D000000115&type=P&state=&sort=A&cycle=2008

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=All&id=N00000528&type of his corporate backing they're number three, so it'd be pretty weird of they were in the cabal to screwjob him.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScV5tNmHbgw

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

PostNouveau posted:

Are the Iowa caucuses the dumbest thing about the presidential elections? The electoral college is pretty bad, but I don't think it ever affects the outcome.

Pretty much

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jerusalem posted:

Please let this be as insane as last time :getin:

No way it won't be, between the 'surprise' big Clinton push (spoiler it's not a surprise) and the general Sanders Fever in near all his supporters poo poo's gonna get buck wild

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Josh Lyman posted:

god dammit cnn

Fuckin RIP MOM

Also I got Supergirl going on the main screen because it's a Bizzaro episode, keep me updated thread

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

No one ever says #feeltheTrump

#takeatrump

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

EugeneJ posted:

Did Bernie win yet

Nah give it an hour

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
The Trumping begins!

If Cruz loses Iowa he's lost it all. He's probably gonna try his damnedest for a brokered convention but it's nothing for him.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Corek posted:

Is this dude's house just the caucus place

Yes, the places that have schools and poo poo as their location are the fancy ones

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Boosted_C5 posted:

Is the GOP vote tally site crashing for anyone else?

https://www.iagopcaucuses.com/#/state

Same yea

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

:lol: At the people who said we'd know the winner by now :)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
A lone MOM surrogate screams to silence

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Rynn posted:

Anyone with more insight to this than me - what are Hillary's chances if she loses Iowa and likely NH? Historically is that pretty much the end for a candidate?

She's still dominating in super tuesday states and even if Sanders gets a good bump from them she's probably gonna win those. "Worst" case for her is she has to follow Bill's roadmap to victory.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

pathetic little tramp posted:

lol "it's up to the group if you want to have more speakers"

audience as one "NO!"

Audience to leaders "Let us die"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Democrazy posted:

I love voting! I love people gathered up in community centers and gymnasiums and living rooms and caucus officials explaining rules and people handing in their ballots. I love it, I love the whole process!

I love people giving a poo poo about civic values!

As much as I make fun of this being a stupid system if the stories about some areas getting near double the participants they usually do are true I'm kinda happy no matter what. Like, I want more people to give a poo poo about their country even if I don't agree with them.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jesus

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Haha in which a dude who clearly never followed elections before tonight rants about the drat kids not following politics enough

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

OctoberBlues posted:

Donald "The line of 'Make America great again,' the phrase, that was mine" Trump better not get stumped, dammit.

Man's gettin stumped!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

squidgee posted:

There's still 38% to report, :chillout:

THE NUMBERS THO

Yea

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mrs. nicholas sarkozy posted:

Rubio is literally the only gop candidate who could win the general election so i hope he doesn't win :smith:

Haha what? The most empty of empty suits won't win.

Also im the guy in the Horde hoodie.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I can't wait for Trump to get third in Iowa and blow his loving brains out on TV

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm the guy thoughtfully stroking his civil war general beard on cspan2

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

QuoProQuid posted:

Rubio is gaining ground on Donald "All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me" Trump.

Let this happen, God, let this happen

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

Keep in mind, we have no idea at all what Donald "I promise I will never be in a bicycle race" Trump will do next.

Donald Trump Enters Caucus, Opens Fire

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Angrily demanding recounts is v. cool

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

blue squares posted:

I want to move to Iowa just to caucus

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Haha slowly explaining the math to the angry sanders supporters

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

No Butt Stuff posted:

"THE FORMULA"

you mean division?

NO MOTHER IT'S A FORMULA THIS IS VERY SCIENTIFIC

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I don't care about the D primary anymore all I want is Trump to get loving third place

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Seriously the D one is two very qualified people within spitting distance of each other but the R one may have a loving clown get owned on live TV and how often do you see that?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

MariusMS posted:

These results are the best for maximum internet tears, the only metric that matters.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Seriously, Trump losing to Cruz with Rubio a hair's breath away from him, Clinton pulling a close win that's less close when you look at the delegates vs the votes, this caucus was perfect for maximum weeping

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

shiksa posted:

also a reminder that mccain and romney weren't babies who claimed they could win everything at all times ever and everyone else is idiot losers.

Seriously this is why this is fun, Trump has been saying poo poo like 'if I lose Iowa I just wasted my time' and talking about how all he does is win.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Spiffster posted:

Declaring that as she's losing percent points?
:wow: Way to pull a CNN :shillary:

Delegate count

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Grem posted:

Any chance Bernie wins like Santorum wins? Or do they not report like that for Dems?

Nope, delegates not votes

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/primaries/2016-02-01

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Logikv9 posted:

rubio so loving happy

I gotta admit he's a cute little sociopath

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Youth Decay posted: