Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

drat you MOM, stop making me like you! I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN BALTIMORE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Voyager I posted:

Is this actually the death of Trump? It feels more like winning Iowa would have been a terrifying upset, but if he makes a respectable showing and then goes on to win NH, a much more favorable state, he may still be a viable candidate, and coming in at 24% in Iowa is still way too many people turning out for him for me to be entirely comfortable calling it curtains. I guess it will largely depend on how he reacts.

It's kind of a similar story with Sanders. Sure, this isn't a good enough result for him if he's trying to win the primary, but if you go by the old assumption that he was running to push his ideas to the impending Hillary administration then getting a whole bunch of real voters to turn out in person seems like a good result.

I think Trump still has a far better chance of winning his respective nom than Bernie does.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

XboxPants posted:

You know, good for him. Nice to see someone showing some semblance of class rather than hanging onto their campaign like some kind of shambling corpse.

uhhhh, he's dragged it out this long, hasn't he?

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

LOOOOOOOSER!

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

EugeneJ posted:

Bernie's going to lose because that one precinct did the coin flip and he lost, isn't he

if that's true we'll never hear the end of it from his more rabid fans

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Donald Trump coming off as pathetic and weak.

yuuup

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

It's gonna be Clinton-Rubio.

Sorry, y'all.

Literally the most boring option :smith:

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Gail Wynand posted:

The momentum was crushed tonight. I will be taking leave for an undetermined amount in time. I will return in the summer only if Sanders is winning. Never again will I vote.

what

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Tigntink posted:

All you Bernie dudes saying you won't vote at all if he doesn't get the General - gently caress you. I guess you don't have to worry about your rights being taken away though.

This.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Demonachizer posted:

Continue plugging your nose and pulling the lever for the person that at least uses lube when they gently caress you?

That's politics. loving deal with it.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Boosted_C5 posted:

For all the "Cruz can't win the general" folks:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html

And none of these are LIKELY voter polls. REGISTERED voter polls inflate the Democrat's performance.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/registered-voter-polls-will-usually-overrate-democrats/

:laffo: you are pathetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

nice

• Locked thread