Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

I'm skeptical that Trump will actually win this, but I'll keep an eye on the caucus to see what happens. As I said in the other thread, I think Rubio's polling position will be much more interesting in the long-run. If he does badly enough, maybe we'll see Kasich get his turn in the establishment spotlight, or maybe Bush will get a chance again.

Hillary is going to destroy Sanders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

pathetic little tramp posted:

Watch this periscope, you can see straight up how a caucus works:

https://periscope.tv/funkalunatic/1nAKENQgLneGL

MOM's spokesman is speaking first on this feed, so get ready for O'Malleymentum.

The comments from Sanders supporters are hilarious.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

fknlo posted:

AUDIT THE FED!!!

?

There's been a sudden influx of viewers. Earlier the stream was filled with, "I hear that turnout is even higher than 2008; Go Bernie," and "I don't see how anyone can trust Hillary."

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

538 is tentatively calling for Cruz.

Really good night for Rubio.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Rubio is gaining ground on Trump.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Turns out, skipping the debate and losing the chance to squash Rubio was probably a bad idea.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

:siren: Rubio within 2% of Trump :siren:

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Chromatic posted:

I thought Trump was polling extremely high in Iowa and winning there seemed like an inevitability.

What the gently caress happened?

His supporters didn't show up.

I'll be really interested in seeing how he spins the results tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Does Trump doing poorly tonight get his supporters to get off their laurels and vote in future primaries, or will Iowa completely deflate his support in favor of more well-organized campaigners, like Cruz?

• Locked thread