Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Pick posted:

Why are all you jerks harshing on Hillary? Hillary is going to be an awesome president.

She's going to start another war in the middle east and murder thousands of innocent people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

ReidRansom posted:

symbolic. clinton already declared victory

Can you link this please so I can feel smug.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

GO CHILL, SHILL

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Democrazy posted:

Just a reminder for everyone that Sanders winning is rad and cool but using sexist language is not

Oh no, the berniebros

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The primary isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Iowa. Does not having the lead in corn holing central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the caucus is still on? Trump is still campaigning ight now and they have been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigning againstvone of the worst senators in the Senate who just happen to have a lead because he conned.a bunch of Jesus freaks. But you know what? They still loving suck. Trump is one of the best loving businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and would of won the last debate if Megyn Kelly didn't mediate. Maybe you should shut the gently caress up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cruz just dropped a point. Are you a loving drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a loving idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm loving serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a human being hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. gently caress you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these loving people on the board, like I give a gently caress. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid poo poo like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your loving life try noto make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. gently caress you. You are nothing.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Spiros posted:

Lol what the gently caress is this

/pol/ is melting down over trump getting stumped.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

detectivemonkey posted:

She's always been fired up about it. About using/improving the existing ACA foundation to reach the goal of UHC. She's been saying that single-payer is not the way to get to UHC. I was just confused about why you were surprised that she was for UHC all of the sudden when...that's always been her thing. Just not single-payer.

Just fuuuuuuuck everything if people think they're too progressive to vote for a democrat when the court is on the line.

I'm sorry detective monkey, but we can't afford to have this debate about theoretical healthcare systems while people are dying! No we can't! It'll never work!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

ReidRansom posted:

why did my internet choose now to take a poo poo

That's microsoft rigging the election.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Eat poo poo you white trash rednecks. Do you even have semblance of an educational thought in the Midwest? Bunch of inbred retards ready to throw away the nation because they're too dumb to realize they're supporting an illegal immigrant who is bought by the banks!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

CowboyKid posted:

So progressive.

/pol/ is a progressive bastion.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

fishmech posted:

Except there was a clear winner.

"Clear" by a margin that triggers automatic recounts in any normal election.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

point of return posted:

the problem is trying to tally votes in a three-layer system

The Bernie layer, the Hillary layer, and the Unidentified layer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Gyges posted:

We really should look at officially bringing alcohol back into the process. People are always talking about the wisdom of the Founding Fathers, but ask them where your free beer or whiskey is and they give you a dirty look.

George Washington was militantly against free whiskey, please read a book.

• Locked thread