Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
Iowa won't let me down. Iowa loves me and I love Iowa. USA! USA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
Low energy Jeb called me the chaos candidate - not such a bad name I mean think about it, anger, it's a good thing. I am very angry because our country is being run horribly and I will gladly accept the mantle of anger and chaos.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
It all begins today - WE WILL FINALLY TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
Very, very, very exciting.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
I know what needs to be done to make America great again. We can make this country great again. The potential is enormous. And I am serious thinking of running for president because I can do the job.

Thank you all very much. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you. Beautiful. Thank you.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
Iowa doesn't pick winners. 20 years in a row now, think of it.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx

SirPablo posted:

3 of 4 people did not caucus for Trump, think of it.

Iowa will support me when I'm the nominee.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
Iowans keep picking losers, 20 years in a row, I'm actually happy that I didn't win. How stupid are Iowans?

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
All part of the plan people. Reagan didn't do the debate, lost Iowa, and swept the nomination. Iowa doesn't pick winners. Not good company for Ted to be in. I'm actually quite happy I came in second. Think of it.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
People - let Ted feel big. It's the last time he wins anything. President Huckabee and President Santorum? How stupid are Iowans.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
Let Canada Ted have some fun people, it's not going to last.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
Bye bye Ted. That's the last we will see of you, religious wacko. So stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx

lamentable dustman posted:

Holy poo poo, Cruz is still talking

He's having fun, really, let him talk his big talk - Ted won't be having any fun in New Hampshire.

• Locked thread