Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I'm surprised Iowans like their caucus since in Nevada it's a near-clusterfuck, was only introduced to save money, and works against a lot of working people (especially soldiers which is a big deal when you consider the number of Air Force bases and poo poo out in the desert.)

It's even worse on the GOP side since the party apparatchik have to struggle to raise enough representation to not keep the gold standard crowd from punching above their weight and taking over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
[Pushes wheeled support along slowly]

"Thanks for waiting. I'm here to repeal public assistance."

Meanwhile, some guy at the Dem caucus on CSPAN2 has a Warcraft Horde jacket. Delegate for Sylvanas Windrunner spotted.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Why are the least liked people on both parties ahead

gently caress

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Venom Snake posted:

Welcome back to reality

I mean the whole point of this is that there's so much gladhanding and rallies that Iowans are supposed to personally get to know the candidates better than most states.

Everybody knows who Hillary is, and Ted Cruz has a lifetime of not being liked by nearly anyone.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Chromatic posted:

/pol/ keeps spamming that Reagan and McCain lost in Iowa and saying Trump will still win.

I really can't tell at this point if they're being ironic or they really want him to win.

I would rather live under four years of Trump than Cruz and I'm not making GBS threads you about it one bit.

I don't think it'll be a problem but still, I'm pissed already that Cruz has gotten as far as he has.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
If I lived in a solid blue state, I would vote Anyone > Clinton > Cruz > Bush.

Unfortunately being in a battleground state I feel obligated to vote for a Democrat even if I do t like them.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
If Iowa is going to continue using a caucus, the Democrats have to start using the method that the GOP does.

Republicans: Winner emerged fairly quickly with minimal fuss.

Democrats: "We lost three people", "stop the count, somebody is using the bathroom", "I dispute the count total," coin flips, delegates becoming delegates becoming delegates, network analysts who have been doing homework on this for month stumped at the procedures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Campaign treasurer Floyd Mayweather was reported to be concerned with the rate of expenses.

• Locked thread