Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

Pragmatica posted:

Sanders camp is very :tinfoil: about the Microsoft App. Captains are using the in house app to check results.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/sanders-campaign-suspicious-corporate-influence-iowa-caucus

Between that, the "Do the math for us just in case it's in our interest to send people to O'Malley" App, and the imported precinct captains there's no shortage of :tinfoil: this time around. Kinda wish Diebold had done the state party app just to see what that could have dredged up.

I'm in Polk county and I'm torn between wanting a blowout so the O'Malley people won't hold us up forever since he's not going to be viable without help vs. a tight race that will inevitably lead to at least one extended public meltdown.

Latest forecast I have shows snow starting at 7ish so odds are we'll get the double whammy of fewer 1st timers and less speechifying and loving around since people will want to get moving. It won't matter much in Des Moines since I can probably spit on a dozen caucus sites from my front porch (Seriously, they're like Starbucks. 2-3 on a block, or across the street from each other) but it can be a hike in most of the rural counties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

Joementum posted:

Just to reiterate what I think has been made clear tonight: Caucuses own

Not when you've got 350 people in a room with under 150 chairs and oxygen for about 200 people for an hour and a half.

• Locked thread