Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MOM took out a 500k loan to keep his campaign afloat and also even before the campaign started had a 0 dollar net worth due to lots of education loans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Donald Trump posted:

Iowa doesn't pick winners. 20 years in a row now, think of it.

I guess Iowans liked 9/11 destroying NYC

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Let's go back to forgetting Iowa exists

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Goetta posted:

Clinton declaring victory sure looks real loving stupid even if she wins by 5 delegates or whatever

She also had to work her rear end off flying in hundreds of surrogates for her last minute campaign push.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

HorseRenoir posted:

Iowa is such a loving shitshow

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

Hillary's only healthcare proposal this election has been "ummmmm give people a tax credit for their health expenses that exceed a percentage of their income?"

Also she promises to reduce medicine costs despite accepting 13 million dollars from big pharma companies.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Microwaves Mom posted:

im no bern believer but its hilarious she declares outright victory.

Despite having Katy perry shaking on stage, Hillary couldn't get a landslide victory over Bernie

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The whole caucus system is loving stupid just do a regular vote with proportional share determining the delegates.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Valliantstu posted:

But then who will stand in the corner? We need to stand in corners to elect people who will then elect other people to elect the nominee! NOTHING ELSE MAKES SENSE.

It's such a dark concept and doesn't allow convenient things like mail in ballots.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

spoon0042 posted:

like "it's a tie, and Bernie has opted for the PHYSICAL CHALLENGE!"

Hillary prays it's not a subway dash contest

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

XboxPants posted:

I actually am curious about this. They just commit ritual suicide I assume?

they get branded and then released back into the wild

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Arkane posted:

this guy seems affable and normal

how in god's name did he pick santorum

He didn't do a google search for Santorum

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thump! posted:

MOM died, Bernie tied, and Cruz slimed.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

point of return posted:

Superdelegates are literally hundreds (or thousands, or maybe even infinity) of times worse than any coin toss

Yeah it's basically a clever hedge against actual voters wanted something else contrary to the establishment.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tenzarin posted:

I read that Iowa is basically worthless

Captain Kirk fled Iowa and never returned

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

What would King Solomon do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Not a Step posted:

I'm from Des Moines, and I say kill em all!

It only has roughly 3 million people.

Killing them all wouldn't be too costly or time intensive IMO.

• Locked thread