Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

some texas redneck posted:

Taxes finally filed. $1700 coming back. :stare:

I've got to finish up a couple things on ours, and that's about what we're expecting as well. Pretty happy with that number considering I posted a profit on the business this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

leica posted:

God dammit. I wonder if CTE was part of it, lord knows he's had a ton of concussions over his career.

But leaving behind two kids willfully.....I can't fathom that.

That was my thought as well. He's taken a LOT of hard hits on ramps. What a bummer. I rode a Haro when I was a kid because of Dave Mirra.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

88h88 posted:

Can't be bad getting paid millions to play for 20 minutes...

On that note, how many players and substitutions are you allowed in dat dere 'merican footbaw? There seems to be dozens of people stood about doing nothing.

Generally you can substitute as frequently as you want to. There is a limit to 11 players per side on the field at any time, but I don't think there's a limit to the number of players you have on the sidelines.

You've got your 2nd string (backup) players, your 3rd string behind them, maybe your practice squad comes to the superbowl as well. Plus all the trainers/medics/coaches that number in the dozens.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

KozmoNaut posted:

Holy poo poo, Deadpool.

Best Marvel movie since Iron Man, by far.

Agreed. Soundtrack was killer as well. Had a ton of fun.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

1500quidporsche posted:

2016 has loving rocked compared to 2015 for me and its been purely down to mindset.

Fuckin A. Gonna be a good year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

InitialDave posted:

I like Tokyo Drift. It's charmingly daft, and they chucked a Keiichi Tsuchiya cameo in, which buys them as much slack as they need.

I also love the Taxi movies. They know exactly what they are, and that's what they give you. The 2004 US film does not exist in my universe, however.

Tokyo Drift is my favorite of the series. It's so light-hearted and fun. Incredibly stupid and poorly-acted by Lucas Black, but it's a fun movie.

• Locked thread