Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

hooman posted:

It seems like being really stupid in one area sets you up really well to be really loving stupid in other areas.

Linked Image:

Can they catch him and put him in a PNG torture camp forever? That would be swell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
Don't mean to be a downer but are kids really any safer from molestation inside a church?

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

Solemn Sloth posted:

More people die on the road than they do in the ocean. Maybe we should mull over culling cars instead of sharks?

Or lock them up in parks so we can go and view them.

if you can't see me I can't see you

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
Yeah Labour could be leading 53-47

I'd say it's mostly the 'let them stay' campaign revealing that the government is exactly the same just with a slightly more charismatic leader

Or disappointment from the same crowd, who now thinks Turnbull has no balls

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

giving way to people who walk out in front of you is not possible and is different to giving way to people already there hth

You're supposed to come to a near stop at all of the above situations anyway. I walk in front of cars all the time in these instances and have survived 30+ years.

Are you from Perth? I've heard Perth drivers do not understand road rules very well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
Saw this, it's pretty good

• Locked thread