Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

open24hours posted:

Do the BOM actually keep their data and methodology secret? What data do they want that they can't have?

The written confession about climate change being a leftist conspiracy of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday
Honestly you can't claim to be left wing unless you are literally Marx.

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday
This thread sure is off to a rollicking start.

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

Birb Katter posted:

I'm going to be unafuckinstralian here and reach a compromise unilaterally that takes into account your feels and the feels of others. Pavels will now be linked rather than embedded and tagged nws.

Remember though kids, nws can be fun but NSW is forever poo poo.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/8VO1HZW.jpg :nws:

Can you link and NSFW Amethyst posts too? TIA

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

Cleretic posted:

Yeah, that's kinda the pain about this one. He makes good points, and he's genuinely managed to find good data to back them up, but then he just vomits a bunch of libertarian nonsense all over it instead of either following it to its actual source or, better yet, just letting the facts stand and not publishing a boated mess of an article.

Yeah, I generally agree that the lockout laws are stupid and harmful to Sydney, but god drat if this guy doesn't do his best to make me want to disagree with him. You could play a game of bingo with the cliche'd libertarian whinges.

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

Rah rah those women are just going to use their position as Bunnings staff to deny innocent men the tools they need to work. #bunningsgate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

Blahnaby Joyce posted:

It's possible because it is possible, but it doesn't mean that it is probable, possibilities and probabilities are getting confused in this issue

Jesus this guy is incoherent.

• Locked thread