Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Hello friends let's hope that something positive happens to us in February

It most likely won't, but not all my hope is gone yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Mithranderp posted:

Hey Spudd!

Someone was asking where you'd gone in the crew thread :3

Hai! I just haven't had anything to post lately but today I start my work for the dole. For some reason they won't accept any of my study done with Careers Australia so it's turned into an argument between myself and my jsp until they get off my case and let me finish my diploma.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I just want all the fucklords in Newtown to go to the other side of the bridge and poo poo on some rich peoples lawns

No reason other than I can't be hosed to do it myself

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I hate to continue to Centrelink debate because it's tiring to even read but tomorrow I start work for the dole. What am I doing? No idea. For how long? gently caress knows, my jsp keeps thinking I'm 35 and it's really starting to get to me.

What I do know is there are "changed rules" the best part is even if you are working casual or part time you are expected to cancel work that day, even at a last minute, to attend either a meeting or a job interview your jsp has set up. Or else you'll be cut off from payments straight away, and it can lead to get a 1 month to 6 month ban on reapplying for the dole. It's nothing but threats and being assumed as a criminal/lazy.

Keep worrying about the very few people loving the system and use that to blame everyone just so you can feel like you're doing something 'good'.

• Locked thread