Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Recoome posted:

Also I'll be at the Brisbane protest tomorrow, for anyone interested

Tomorrow as in Friday? What time are they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
*extremely ScreamingLlama voice*
Hi, I'm a Democrat, but I fall right in line when the Liberals say that welfare cheats are around - this is why we can't get back off the ground as a party.
Also I know this talk finished like two days ago, but I have to point out that I think that cross dressing is gross and hideous, unless the person actually hides anything that could mess with my perception of gender!

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Birb Katter posted:

Someone sitting at home complaining about their welfare issues while taking the side of the people who want to cut their welfare off is a pretty short bow to draw.

Lets move off Pavel and have some Buck Angel for a bit

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/jPwZSts.jpg :nws:

Ket, I'd like to know if Buck passes well enough as a man or the fact that he still has a vagina means that it's not right?

I was a bit worried that that second paragraph might not have read as me still imitating SL, so I'm glad you realised in the end that it was.

Honestly when I see those photos of him my thoughts are - in order of appearance - I wish I looked half as good as him and Gee, I wonder how many fuckwits choose to try a fight with him over looking like that?

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

BlitzkriegOfColour posted:

This is your own projection. Nothing about the word fop implies girlishness. Maybe your framework is warped or something.

From your quote about current usage: dandy
or: someone who takes care in his appearance like a girl. Whatever you might think, it's definitely implying that to most people that hear it.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

gay picnic defence posted:

Why should people give up something they want like a backyard you can keep a pet in just so we can cram more people in?

Because the more land we save for future generations, the better?

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

gay picnic defence posted:

What if the population in these future generations is roughly the same as the population now?

Then it's still a win?

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Skellybones posted:

I don't know what sort of hole in particular but at least deep enough so that while standing in it, his head would be below ground level.

A composting toilet! Cartoon it's your time to shine!

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Negligent posted:

Communist party is running in every state, are you going to vote for them?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/02/17/communist-australia-election_n_9240388.html

Hmm... So the Communists have more party members than the Democrats?

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Birb Katter posted:

It's really hard to feel sorry for someone who is abusing a system built to gently caress over the poor to put away fat stacks. Maybe they can have a turn at being poors so they know what they've been doing to others. Empathy through pain.

Birdstrike posted:

if they fail it's their fault for not being agile enough.

Looks like birbs of a feather really do *puts on sunnies* flock together!

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Not only racist, but how the gently caress is that a Kanye get up? Like there's no way I'd look at that and think oh that's Kanye..

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
Anidav, you're not Lottery of Babylon so you might want to source your quotes or at least put it in quotes otherwise people might form an (even) lower opinion of you!

Fake edit: I think you're alright though, your heart seems to be in the right place, and you're much more politically knowledgeable than I was at your age :)

Also I should be able to make this Brisgoon meet up, unless my friend announces her housewarming party for Sunday which I think unlikely.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Anidav posted:

My quotes come from Facebook comments

I figured news.com.au

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
My brother reckons Jarrod Bleijie is a shoe in for Mal Broughs vacancy - talk about failing upwards..

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
It's actually better if you just keep posting here Amethyst

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Amethyst posted:

I am calmly flaming Ket, while sipping lemonade and chuckling softly to myself.

You, on the other hand, are currently sitting on a pile of poo poo, which you just dropped in your pants, from having melted down so hard.

lol

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Amethyst posted:

I just cracked up laughing from this four year old reddit meme. Hilarious poo poo as always, Ket the fuckhead.

lol

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Amethyst posted:

I'll source your quotes: the garbage bin.

l

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Amethyst posted:

i figured KetIsReallyStupid.com. Boom.

o

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Amethyst posted:

Your family sound like real winners. I'm not surprised a slobbering stupid specimen like yourself sprang from such fallow soil.

l

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

tithin posted:

You won't flame me will you :ohdear:

awww you wrecked my 3 parter :(

Edit: parter not partner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

tithin posted: