Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Huh. My younger brother's found himself in a similar situation, CL suddenly sent him a letter some day saying he owed about $17k because they "paid him too much" and gave 30 days to pay it.

Personally my favorite thing about Centrelink is how their lovely online portal seems to break in new and different ways every time I go to report. Will it hate Chrome this week? Perhaps it'll refuse to take the SSO token. It's always fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Knorth posted:

It's actually the best gimmick, and might be the thing to save everyone from this awful 'debate'

Are there any pictures of him with a sausage sandwich though?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Birb Katter posted:

"A cyclist doesn't change his spots just because you bring him in from the cyclepath and try to housebreak him and turn him into a driver. He may learn to sheathe his cleats in order to beg air from the servo, and you may teach him to wear a helmet, but it doesn't pay to forget that he'll always be what he was born: a wild animal."

God bless you.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

MonoAus posted:

The Auspol thread is the last place I'd want to see anything erotic tbh.

The closing of the election thread with Abbott's face photoshopped onto the end of a cock was the funniest thing I'd seen on the forums.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

You need help.

• Locked thread