Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
Just wanna say I very much approve of the thread tag.

I'd like to vote Social Democrat but they're not running anyone here (Cork North Central). I'll probably vote AAA, if the rain ever lets up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
I saw my first "how can we pay the Luas drivers more when our nurses and doctors and gardai are payed PENNIES" argument on Facebook last week. I hope that poo poo does not catch on over here, it is incredibly depressing to see the anti-union poo poo US goons have posted in other threads.

An informal poll consisting of My Friends Who Were Back Home For Easter reveals that they are still pro-union in general, but that the Luas drivers do not have sympathy from the general public and their demands are too high.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Wonder if that one will make it into his next little book of tweets.

Honestly, how do you not stop before tweeting that and think, "What am I doing? "A Ballymurphy motherfucker!" would flow way better"

Also this makes him making a fuss about not getting into the White House kind of ironic

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Truly, posters are the flegs, of Politics

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

4chan weirds talking about Ireland is always so bizarre. Like even if we turned into their shithead right wing fantasy what would it even matter, we're a tiny country and we wouldn't be able to hold back the (((EU)))) from performing white genocide or whatever the gently caress they're pissing themselves over.

not that I'm saying don't post any more, because haha eat poo poo idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

I haven't been following closely, is there any compelling reason to vote for anyone besides Miggeldy?

• Locked thread