Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
This is hilariously trashy. Entertaining but I have no idea why the reviews are so good when the flaws are so obvious and dumb.

Take a shot for every dramatic zoom in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I was in my college's on campus diner and it immediately turned into kids leaving to drink and sing the national anthem all over campus.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Sash! posted:

Hah "Harvard" and F. Lee Bailey smiles as he has foreseen

Who is playing Dershowitz? He seems super familiar

Evan Handler

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I don't mind the Kardashians at all. It's annoying because it's so ridiculously on the nose and adds nothing to the show. If anything it's there to please people that hate the Kardashians.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I can't deal with Connie Britton playing someone I'm supposed to hate

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I always think Steven Pasquale is the guy who played Keith Dudemeister at first.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Was Fuhrman the one arresting Cochran in the beginning? My internet was loving up during that scene.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Lmao

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Did that really happen?

Edit: yup http://articles.latimes.com/1995-01-26/news/mn-24707_1_o-j-simpson-murder-trial

Henchman of Santa fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Mar 2, 2016

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

That camerawork for the n-word scene hahahaha

I laugh at the camerawork at least once per episode but this was the absolute peak

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I missed the Kato scene because FX's online schedule lied about the start time. Is it worth watching in the morning?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

fart blood posted:

??? There was no Kato scene in this episode. Unless I missed something? Guys?
I misread a review then. I did miss whatever the first scene was, though.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Was there not a single person besides Kardashian that thought an "I Didn't Kill My Ex-Wife" Party was a bit bizarre?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Someone asked about that SNL sketch with Tim Meadows. You can find it here at number 15, along with many other things that would interest this thread:
http://www.avclub.com/article/enter-dancing-itos-22-bits-pop-culture-ephemera-in-220580

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

TheBizzness posted:

I mean, look at all the other former football players who are committing horrific murders, it's pretty obviously CTE.

We're only a couple of years removed from an active player committing a murder suicide, and there are tons of DV cases and other acts of violence committed by current and former players. It's silly to dismiss it as a possible factor.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

after listening to The Devil in the White City i hope someone does a miniseries on the HH Holmes with the Chicago World Fair as the background, that poo poo is amazing

Scorsese and DiCaprio are making a movie out of it. I'd prefer a miniseries but if anyone can pull off the grandiosity of that story in just a film it's probably Scorsese.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Never forget connie Britton's delightful biting of baby carrots as she explained the definition of a Brentwood Hello

This show's cast was so deep they got her and Selma Blair for like 10 minutes of screen time

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I thought Cuba was awful and the actual O.J. doc only highlighted just how terrible of a casting choice he was. Hopefully he doesn't take votes away from Vance and Schwimmer/Travolta don't take them away from Brown.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Yes, they definitely should've cast a 68-year-old to play a man in his late 40s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

McSpanky posted:

Hello, I have every teen role ever on the line.

There's a reason that happens often for teen roles and rarely for adult ones. It's also something that's frequently annoying and distracting. Carl Weathers would be great at playing modern O.J., but he can't pass as middle aged.

Also the oldest actors playing teens are usually still in their 20s, with some exceptions that are always extremely obviously not even close.

• Locked thread