Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Why would you take a picture of the car being right infront of the pathway to the flats unless you want readers to think that the car owner was in the wrong :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

LemonDrizzle posted:

europol is good posting times with a wide range of national, cultural, and political viewpoints represented. a shining example to the rest of d&d.

Go away Tony Blair.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Pissflaps posted:

Of course some people would make a fuss, but I don't think it would be much of an issue.

Lol a bit of a fuss.

Just shove it under the carpet. It's fine.

What's that? Hatred is rising?

Nah just the wind blowing.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

kustomkarkommando posted:

What a man is willing to bake is between himself and god

So god allows the use of weed then?

Cool.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

StoneOfShame posted:

Just to make sure in case you missed it at the time, the bake comment was about the bakers who refused to take an order for a cake that had Bert and Ernie and a gay rights slogan, it went to court and from the comment I guess EU law meant the court

Yea I know the reference. I was just being me.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Random Integer posted:

Why do I get the feeling that the 'Maybe the truth is in the middle' answer is the correct one to all the questions.

You can either take the Red or the Blue pill.

Or you can go take this yellow pill which really does taste like lemons.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Another reason why 2016 sucks. Joe Alaskey died.

namesake posted:

So that picture is a joke right?

Right? :ohdear:

BRRRRRRRRRITSH VALUES.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

What a stupid loving rotten cuntass bastard.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I think people are just going to go to the protest on saturday regardless to send a message.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

serious gaylord posted:

Is the message 'we're giving this man exactly what he wants by doing this'?

More like if he comes along he will get his dick kicked in so hard it turns into a vagina.

Or would you rather have no protests and just let him go around being an oval office towards women? Because that seems to be the message you're bringing across.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

I thought he wants to sell books and his personal brand by drumming up as much status and attention as possible.

He already got this attention by doing this in the first place anyways due to the press reaction and it isn't the first time he's done something similar in America/Canada.

Hell if his secret codeword bullshit for his MRA buddies to go into a secret place didn't already cause alarm bells to start ringing then his attitude and creepy disgusting anti-feminist actions would eventually cause a crime to happen by him or his followers.

I like to remind you that there was another creepy pick-up pro-rape artist called Julien Blanc who got banned in countries for trying to encourage men in Japan to grope women. There was evidence of him with his buddies just going up to a young women and putting their heads on his crotch as well as harassing and groping them.

This is why these protests happen regardless if RooshV comes or not. It's to show a message that this type of harassment will be meet with severe backlash.

serious gaylord posted:

That's not what i'm saying at all. For someone so anti roosh you seem to have no problem at all with shoving things in my mouth.

Should of been a lot more clearer then if you didn't want people to get the wrong impression.

serious gaylord posted:

The man wants attention, and by doing this its resulted in mass protest until hes been 'forced' to call off the trip, which much like his Australian adventure, he more than likely was never ever going on in the first place.

You do realise that he has in fact been to other states and other countries before with his "Impress women in front of his MRA buddies" right? he's held meetings with the same scum, tell them how to "pick-up" women which is just social enginnering to take advantage of the vulunable. If the video of him getting beer splashed in his face in Canada by a women and then trying to start using a chair against people backing her up isn't enough of a warning sign then how about him and his crazed followers trying to track her down on the internet and posting her personal information on to the web then?

serious gaylord posted:

The most damage people could do to this twat is by ignoring him.

Yea I'm preety sure that worked for Julien Blanc.

Oh no wait it didn't.

forkboy84 posted:

No you dolt, it's that rape is bad & that people are willing to actually stand up & say that.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Or rather in Gaylord's mind it's, "All that is necessary for the downfall of the MRAs is for people with decency to just do nothing about it."

Puntification posted:

I want them set on fire personally. I will claim it was satirical after they are dead.

Why kill them? It's mercy to spare them the pain when you kill them.

What you should do is amputate their limbs, make them blind & deaf, get rid of their teeth and tounge and let them just be lying in their own psychological hell as all they can do is well...nothing.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Jose posted:

i had never heard of julien blanc either but thanks to your post i googled him. most people have never heard of whoever is getting you outraged but you're giving them good publicity

Right and if he didn't get publicity. He would of just gone further with his groping women poo poo.

Good to know that all you care about is publicity first before exposing these assholes for their vile poo poo.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Blue Star Error posted:

This sounds really normal

I'm trying to write a horror story so I'm trying to come up with screwed up stuff.

Note the word trying.

Oberleutnant posted:

It's a sop for the conscience of people too lazy or cowardly to hit the streets.

"Well I'd only be giving them the attention they want anyway.... better stay in with my animes!"

I'm preety sure if we protest against the fascists, it's what they want in the end.

Nevermind that they tend to bully/harass/assault people around them without protesters being there but you know, if we just let them be themselves then I am sure they will be forgotten later on and will count towards a moral victory :downs:

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

On the one hand. Leaving the EU is bad.

On the other hand, I would like to see Brits whine about how it's the EU's fault for letting us vote ourselves out while the country sinks under the ocean.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

I admit part of my desire to vote Leave is hatred for the British populace.

Anything to hate the British is in fact a good thing.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

News just in. Americans have more common sense then Britian when it comes to voting.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

serious gaylord posted:

If the reaction of people on those german trains is anything to go by, the modern reaction to tragedy is to whip your phone out and record it before even checking anyone else is alive.

GOT TO GET THE HOT SCOOPS!

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

TACD posted:

Good on the BMA for sticking to their guns. Hunt is determined to sell the NHS off no matter what, maybe he'll at least lose his job over it :(

He will lose his job.

Only to find another one after that day.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Fans posted:

If Scotland does the same thing we can drain England of all their Doctors and reclaim it once the culling is over.

The SNP are too busy not bothering trying to save it and trying to shove it under the rug as much as they can.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Less nukechat

More sunrays melting cars as weapons pls.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Pork Pie Hat posted:

Speaking of which, we seem to have gone several pages without a single Pissflaps post. I hope he's ok (though I do appreciate that not posting in this thread is probably a good indicator of a healthy home/social life, rather than any cause for concern).

Say his name three times.

I dare you.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

Aww, gently caress, I was really hoping you'd just googled it and it came up.

Whats stopping you from making it?

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

The questions aren't "will the world change?" but "will it be the left or the right directing the change?" And I'd be lying if I said I was overflowing with optimism about it being the left, we're just poo poo at playing dirty compared to the right.

The left have the capablity to play dirty and mean. The creation of 'socalist' third world countries/the USSR/Spanish Revolution/Ukraine free state are examples when they actually get people that have a loving spine and move forward against an authority they loath.

The problem is that this is 2016 and not 1916. That same approach isn't going to work anymore, not when the flow of information is commanded by shits, not when people have access to far more luxeries to make them think of going through such a radical change and possibly sacrificing said luxery and the disenfranchisement towards politics as well does not help either.

You want the left to get somewhere? They need to start being a lot more sly and cunning and to withhold their breath of ideas and stupid statements that are outdated, that are too "Radical" or "Different" that the press will be able to spin to their whim.

One way is to display a center/right-wing chassis with left-wing hardware & software. Make it seem that there are a party willing to protect our brrrrrrritsh culture, to make it seem towards idiots/casual voters and old shits that they will do the unfortunate hard work that must be done. Play towards their fears and worries, make it seem that your a party full of rational people and that you are a center choice compared to the loony lefts trying to let the migrants ruin the country.

Then once you get comfortable and elected, you can start to slowly tear away the tools & shortcuts from the upper-class. The first would be the likes heavy regulations and consquences for the Media and the Press so they can't get away with spewing poo poo they want and must be unbiased and post actual facts, that the owner is living here and that they are actually monitored by a NPO that has a small amount of power on journalism that isn't done by the state or companies but run by investigatory journalists and the public.

the second would be decentrlization, assembly/parliaments and a mass improvement towards democracy to minimize damage of potential right-wing upper class cunts getting in again because of a bunch of south-england and countryside tory cunts voting them in mass.

the third would be mass improvement in education and the fourth is to introduce rules and laws that would make it very hard for neolibertarians and right-wingers to vote on without involving the public like poor/middle voters being able to counter-act their polices that will screw them.

StoneOfShame posted:

So where's everyone leave Britain for when we leave the EU and go full fash then?

Don't know. Possibly Finland so I can live with peeps I know.

If anything else. Head to Iceland.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

We are hosed if we stay in and we are hosed if we stay out.

Whoever wins, we lose.

But at the least I can say "I told you so" back in 2014 while I push a tied up tory voter through a loving wood saw machine.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

Scotland. Not that I think we'll be massively better off than the rest of the UK, I'm just too lazy to learn a new language.

You should all move here.

So I don't have to feel sorry about you lot.

And you can help me create a national cult built around helping people and looking down at those who aren't us.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Pissflaps posted:

This is also why independence for Scotland following Brexit would be economically disastrous.

It would already be disastrous when the UK leaves the EU anyways.

Not that it matters, I'm screwed either way following an indy/stay ref so I couldn't care less anymore.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Fried Chicken posted:

UK posters, could you please explain to me how it is that this fellow is the most influential man in Britain tonight?

Because the British are sub-human filth that should of been exterminated instead of the Jews.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Fried Chicken posted:

You must be a Scots-poster

Excuse me.

It's that Scots-poster. :colbert:

tooterfish posted:

Should have.

If Gove had his way and they brought back the cane, you wouldn't be making such an elementary mistake!

If I had it my way, Gove would of been caned nonstop for being a mistake.

Guavanaut posted:

I don't think they're that self-hating.

They aren't and what a shame too.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Regarde Aduck posted:

Scotch poster.

I don't have one.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Bishop Rodan posted:

I'm a British Jew, I guess that means I should only be half exterminated?

Technically you are still not safe for I was only saying that it should of been british people instead.

Anyways, come and lie on this cool table it's got a buzzsaw and everything! Right next to my monster I'm creating from parts of a Nazi, a Communist and a Liberial.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Taear posted:

Would HAVE. You do it every post and it's driving me mad!

It appears I have finally succeed in driving you insane, of course it would of anyways.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I was at a chinese cafe and this flamboyant camp guy who was out of his nut was dancing so slowly and was so close to people just saying stuff that didn't make any sense.

He then left the cafe after he was told by the owner that this wasn't the nightclub, started going up to random people on the street for a dance and poo poo and then somehow banged his head on the window and went his way to the main city square.

I love this loving stupid scottish country.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

This is why we should just ditch the term Communism/Socalism and just come up with a name for the thing we are trying to get through to people.

Be a lot easier in the long run.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Nah, too much based on one person that would be like Marxism, Leninism etc etc. Plus it's already gotten targeted by right-wingers.

Nah. Too...soft.

Rationalism would be better.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

That sounds too close to the "but if you're really about gender equality then you should call your movement egalitarianism instead of feminism" argument.

I'm an old-school femenist. I just happened to know that people who make the most noise tend to be the ones that take ahold of the term and make it what they want it to be. I.E. Moronic feminazis instead of actual proper feminists.

Guavanaut posted:

Otooh capital will smear any ideology that is a threat to it whatever it calls itself, and they have the media at the moment.

Sure it will smear anyone with an ideology that will threaten it.

But that dosen't mean you can take a term and use it for your usage.

How about we take the term liberal or conservatism and turn it against them.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

How do I tell which ones those are. That just seems to be internet shorthand for 'feminist that made me feel bad'.

I guess the ones that are more Patrick Bateman than Emma Goldman when it comes to violence against sex workers would be a good line in the sand.

When I think of feminism. I think of equalness to each other. Not to discriminate or give disadvantage too because of their gender. To be fair and understand but not to use your gender to your advantage over others.

Feminazis in my mind are people who take the term feminism and twist to what they find comfortable even if it goes against the actual reason for feminism in the first place.

Guavanaut posted:

Propertarians stole libertarian. Modern Conservatives are mostly classical liberals. ITT we are all called conservatives now.
Let's form the UKMT Conservative Party (ML).

Yea! Go Us! The Conservative reasonable party!

gently caress off you europol socialists!

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

Anyone who uses the term 'feminazi' without having their tongue firmly in their cheek really need to consider whether they give a poo poo about women.

It's literally a term coined by Rush Limbaugh, and just looking him up is all you need to know. The man hates women so loving much.

I don't know anything about the origin of the term. I just listen and talk to what people think feminazi means and we seem to think it's just someone who's going far beyond the point of what femeism is that it goes back to square one on the discrimination part.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

IceAgeComing posted:

i'm afraid that this is too long to put into the march thread title, please try again

Marx Club of Jerking our means of (re)production.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Someone who is able to place pictures of these on her office window, please do so.

Coohoolin posted:

loving lol

loving sub-human filth trying to ruin our country. People who support trump are people who want america in every country and we should deport them to keep our country safe from this type of relgious oppressive culture.

Guavanaut posted:

Can we use a final solution on the problem of Blairites?

We know the final solution.

Just that none of us are willing to sacrifice our life time in exchange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Cerv posted:

And judicial review of Hunt's decision to impose the contract without agreement. That might be more effective since he's made it clear that no amount of strikes are changing his mind.

They should just strike wherever Hunt goes. Just block him from getting to places and sit outside his house.

• Locked thread