Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Are the official translations for the novels decent? I tried looking at a fan translation once, but even I am not generous enough to make it all the way through that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Mokinokaro posted:

Yes. The official translations are quite good.
Awesome, I think I'll pick up the ebook versions then.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Man KonoSuba of all things is causing me to make the jump to e-readers.

I was just going to just read it on my phone but it is too small to properly contain the power of Explosion and I just can't stand for that!

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Mokinokaro posted:

It's probably just fanservice but I hope it's a hint the show will continue someday.
Maybe if you pray diligently to the great goddess Aqua, and not the goddess Eris who pads her chest, KoboSuba will get a season 3.

Raxivace fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Jul 24, 2017

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Slime posted:

maybe this world isn't so bad after all
maybe it's pretty good.
It turns out God's blessing in this wonderful world was the friends we made along the way.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Vengarr posted:

Next season is gonna be the Megumin show starring Megumin
I can't wait for the episode where Megumin uses Explosion.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Maybe her arms mutating into wings of some kind are why she's crying.

Maybe KonoSuba is body horror now.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

el dorito posted:

where are the succubus related sidequests
In your dreams obv.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

No, they're too pure.
The only way to know this for sure is if they pick Aqua or Eris. Only those of pure heart know what the right choice of deity is.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

If I liked Re:Zero and KonoSuba, are those other two shows worth watching?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

These goobers may be able to save anime, but can they save the world? I hope we'll finally learn the answer to this most important of questions.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Aqua can't be the best character, because she is useless except for party tricks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

How many of these light novels actually get entirely adapted? I'd have to imagine it can't be very many.