Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Quasipox posted:

I think it boils down to one thing and that's Deadpool being a hard character to get right. From what I've seen/read, this movie seems in line with the Deadpool I like.

Yeah, from what I've seen in the trailers, anyway, it looks like he's actually cracking jokes. poo poo that is clever in the moment. Not just spewing whatever irreverent thing happens to be going through his (well, the writers) mind at the time.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Being at a party with a bunch of people who can't stop raving about the Deadpool movie doesn't sound like a party at all.

"Yeah, it didn't look like my thing. Might get it off Redbox someday." and segue as you see fit.

Social interaction is hard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread