Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Ben Carson
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

LIVE STREAMS

http://abcnews.go.com/ will not require a cable subscription.

In case the official one doesn't work for whatever reason, these :yarr: ones did last time:

http://www.livenewschat.eu/
http://www.stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/
http://www.hulkusc.com/

IRC

https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=EU.synirc.net%3A%2B7001&channel=%23Poligoon

LOGISTICS

Venue: St. Anselm's College Institute of Politics, Manchester, N.H.
Moderators: David Muir and Martha Raddatz with WMUR political director Josh McElveen and conservative journalist Mary Katharine Ham
Sponsors: ABC, Independent Journal Review, and WMUR

THE CONTENDERS

THE KIDDIE TABLE

There is no undercard debate tonight. Carly Fiorina and Jim Gilmore did not qualify.

8pm THE DONALD and other people, who cares

With their greatest political achievement.

Claims to be Constitutionally Eligible

Senator from Calgary

Men's Footwear Model

Egyptologist

Mother! Oh God, mother! Blood! Blood!

Governor of Ohio

Governor of New Jersey

Joementum has issued a correction as of 20:03 on Feb 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Vodka w/ frozen strawberries instead of ice.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
I very much look forward to tonight's debate in New Hampshire—so many things to say, so much at stake. It will be an incredible evening!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Gin & Tonic.

I'm in Europe so I might not make it all the way.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Jeb! is gonna need a hug after this mess.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Donald Trump posted:

I very much look forward to tonight's debate in New Hampshire—so many things to say, so much at stake. It will be an incredible evening!

I believe in you.

Please don't get snared in the establishment's trap.

Make nice with Ted, let Carson hammer him, and focus your sights on Rubio.

RUBIO MUST BE DESTROYED.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Twelve-pack of Lone Star. Ganbatte.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
My goal is to forget everything that happened this debate as soon as it is over.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Can we update the gifs in the OP to 2010's sitcom style?

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
Something I'm NOT looking forward: listening to Rubio's god drat stump speech every time he is attacked, which will probably happen a lot tonight.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Vodka Cranberry tonight. Have to stay hydrated like my Cuban bro Rubio

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

for me, republican debates are all about the cheap red wine straight from the bottle

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kraken spiced rum among other things

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

sharkbomb posted:

Something I'm NOT looking forward: listening to Rubio's god drat stump speech every time he is attacked, which will probably happen a lot tonight.

Everyone's saying this but how do you even attack rubio? Right now shares of 'Rubio getting the most speaking time' are selling for 40c a share (you get a dollar if it happens) and it seems so tempting but I could definitely see Trump going at Cruz a bunch instead.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Chug your drink every time Rubio goes into off-brand inspirational Obama mode

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

blue squares posted:

Can we update the gifs in the OP to 2010's sitcom style?
The Too Many Cooks gag has kind of lost its relevancy now, to be honest.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
For us, six guys all over Rubio will be known as the eighth Republican debate.

For Marco, it will be a Saturday.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Theres another debate? Wasn't there just one yesterday?

I'm getting debate fatigue over here

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'm the one who voted Kasich. I think he is going to pull out something big to try to dominate the news over the weekend and get the NH boost he has been counting on. Some kind of policy proposal that will get people talking.

edit: I should add that this prediction is based on no evidence whatsoever

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Take a shot when Cruz gets into it with Trump/Carson and Rubio pretends to be above it all.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Drink when there's a Super Bowl reference.

e: Down your drink if someone equates NH with the 'super bowl of the nomination' or something like that.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

blue squares posted:

I'm the one who voted Kasich. I think he is going to pull out something big to try to dominate the news over the weekend and get the NH boost he has been counting on. Some kind of policy proposal that will get people talking.

edit: I should add that this prediction is based on no evidence whatsoever

"I propose.... fracking? I am from Ohio."

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
predicting jeb will awkwardly bring up football

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Good thing Marco is used to bloated old conservatives coming for him

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Good luck Donald Trump

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Ego-bot posted:

For us, six guys all over Rubio will be known as the eighth Republican debate.

For Marco, it will be a Saturday.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
Tonight's debate kinda snuck up on me, so I've all I've got is a six of dogfish head brown ale.

Knives out, fuckers.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
i eagerly await the guac man's final stand

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

zeal posted:

i eagerly await the guac man's final stand

Last stand as in Hitler in the bunker, which I guess it technically was.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
So is Fiorina still not being allowed to play with the boys? Is she not going to do her own debate with Gilmore and Lessig?

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I got probated for a week posting pictures of candidates or some reason I'm not totally sure but I am taking a STAND AGAINST POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Id post hat picture in here if I could but I might anger the PC SJW mods or something and get penates again so I never posted ^^^^^^^^^^ that picture

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Margaritas it is. Plenty of salt on the glass, just the way I like my GOP debates.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I watch the debates stoned because it becomes a Cronenberg-esque body horror with Carson providing some relaxing digressions

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Is being on a real network but on a Saturday night going to help or hurt ratings for this tremendous shitshow?

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

Is being on a real network but on a Saturday night going to help or hurt ratings for this tremendous shitshow?

I think it helps. Day before the Super Bowl. Lots of hype. Lord trump returns etc. I predict 18 million watch

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

but seriously is candiate a joke or do we just not deserve a correctly spelled forum

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Vile posted:

I think it helps. Day before the Super Bowl. Lots of hype. Lord trump returns etc. I predict 18 million watch

Lord Trump's return seems an irresistible storyline. Many people will say gently caress it to going out the night before the Superbowl. The only compelling counter programming I can see is a Notre Dame v North Carolina basketball game, which is a good one but far from can't-miss.

I'm going to go ballsy, 22 million.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It's secret code to reveal the eventual winner of the nomination. Candy Ate? Chris Christie. :tinfoil:

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
Maker's Mark, possibly some homebrew dark ale that's probably not ready yet.

mannerup posted:

predicting jeb will awkwardly bring up football

Yep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

oystertoadfish posted:

but seriously is candiate a joke or do we just not deserve a correctly spelled forum

Who gives a poo poo..?

• Locked thread