Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Ben Carson
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/DWStweets/status/696098196871888896

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

Does anybody not add the candidate gimmick accounts to their ignore list at first sight?

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Btw where are the democrat gimmick accounts? No Hillary?!! No Bernie!!??!? Would be so easy. Pro tip for Hillary: type in all caps always

Who said republicans are boring

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Irony is dead

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

UUUUHHMMMMM

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

master level trolling

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The gimmick accounts are cool in theory but most of them are totally off. Real Donald, for instance, fully supports state dinners and in fact wants to build a new wing of the White House precisely to have more extravagant ones. Poster Donald riffed on them being useless and a waste.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I hope that Marco Rubio takes his shirt off

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Vile posted:

Who said republicans are boring

Nobody after 1996

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I'd do a fake hillary one but it would be about who've I've killed or am going to kill + my bank account.

Then I'd demand 225k for posting.

Despera has issued a correction as of 00:35 on Feb 7, 2016

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
I've only seen the Marco Rubio gimmick account post twice. Very unrealistic - that's way too much writing.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

The lack of self awareness and cynicism is magnificent.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I hope that Marco Rubio takes his shirt off

They should replace the debate with Rubio loving O'Malley.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Next dnc debate will be at 4 am on c-span

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Despera posted:

Next dnc debate will be at 4 am on c-span

and moderated by Diane Rehm

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Xenophon posted:

and moderated by Diane Rehm

Every question expressing her ponderous confusion "how Bernie, can you be an America and Jewish?"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
"Coverage starts at 8pm" so we're still probably at least a couple of hours away?

I'm dead.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

My mother just emailed me to complain about TV Guide saying tonight's debate is three hours, and is that true?

Mom, I don't publish TV Guide.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Gonna miss the first hour getting home from work but I'm excited to see Trump coming off his big victory in Iowa lay waste to electoral criminal Cruz and bubble boy Rubio.

It's going to be yooge and beautiful.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

a cop posted:

The gimmick accounts are cool in theory but most of them are totally off. Real Donald, for instance, fully supports state dinners and in fact wants to build a new wing of the White House precisely to have more extravagant ones. Poster Donald riffed on them being useless and a waste.

I'm pretty sure Donald trump says the exact opposite of things that he's said before on a consistent basis and most of that gimmick account looks like copy paste so I think it might be real

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Vile posted:

I'm pretty sure Donald trump says the exact opposite of things that he's said before on a consistent basis and most of that gimmick account looks like copy paste so I think it might be real

Donald does not flip flop. He evolves.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
On a real post note though that's actually what I like about Donald trump so much. He says all this poo poo just to get elected but than who know what the gently caress he's going to do actually. And I disagree with the republicans on a lot of stuff so I think he will be a great "non" republican/democrat and just run the govt on the fly. I think these ideological purity tests all candidates go through is what has made us so weak

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
btw Xcom2 is a whole lot of fun and it pains me to pull away from it on launch weekend for the debate but I know it's my civic duty to get drunk and cheer when I see rubies nbloody corpse thrown to the crowd

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://vimeo.com/154417824 Anybody But Carly network

HUGE PUBES A PLUS has issued a correction as of 00:55 on Feb 7, 2016

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

In a field that includes Ted Cruz she really is the worst.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Should I watch this tonight, or should I binge the season so far beforehand? No spoilers, please!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/696120800898916353

MothraAttack
Apr 28, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Should I watch this tonight, or should I binge the season so far beforehand? No spoilers, please!

Turns out Ted Cruz never died, he's just been hanging out with white walkers

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

MothraAttack posted:

Turns out Ted Cruz never died, he's just been hanging out with white walkers

I said NO SPOILERS! :argh:

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Calling it: gets SWATted by a /pol troll.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Jeb! had a good jab at Trump. Then he nullified it immediately. Classic Jeb!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/people-uneasy-with-another-bush-need-to-get-therapy-jeb/article/2582606

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Bullshit, Carly's obviously been cheating on him with a HP printer. Dinner and a movie? More like troubleshooting and printing.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Room temperature vodka from a paper Dixie cup.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

The cheapest poo poo I can buy

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Vile posted:

btw Xcom2 is a whole lot of fun and it pains me to pull away from it on launch weekend for the debate but I know it's my civic duty to get drunk and cheer when I see rubies nbloody corpse thrown to the crowd

It's a good way to lead-in to the debate imo.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

I hadn't been following this for months, Jeb's really gotten cringe-worthy. Now I genuinely feel sorry for him.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

I always forget that Carly is married. I know she had that kid that died of weed poisoning, but I guess I figured that she ate her husband after mating.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Room temperature vodka from a paper Dixie cup.

:hf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Not a good handlebar moustache on abc guy right now.

e: ok it's a sort of a donut. Very Bad

• Locked thread