Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Ben Carson
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Donald Trump posted:

I very much look forward to tonight's debate in New Hampshire—so many things to say, so much at stake. It will be an incredible evening!

I believe in you.

Please don't get snared in the establishment's trap.

Make nice with Ted, let Carson hammer him, and focus your sights on Rubio.

RUBIO MUST BE DESTROYED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
INCREDIBLE.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
WELP. I've been banging my head against the wall trying to get my wife to abandon Rubio, turns out all I had to do was wait for the spot-light to be shown on him and he did it himself.

LOL. She still doesn't like Trump, thinks Cruz is sleezy now, likes Carson but thinks he can't handle the job. So basically Chris Christie just took Marco's lunch-money.

She said if she had to vote today she'd vote for Christie now.

I was busy watching the debate, so I don't know what you guys were saying as it unfolded, but from my persepctive it was Trump's best debate, both in terms of his own performance, but also in terms of the favorability of the outcome. I think Bush, Christie, and Kasich DEFINITELY performed well enough to keep their support, and also well enough to even peel away some recent Rubio converts. I think the odds of Trump easily holding his lead in NH and winning comfortably just went through the roof.

And if he wins NH, I think he can win the battle for SC against Cruz.

I also think Rubio is in severe danger of coming in 3rd place or lower. Even if one of the 3 governor's can't finish ahead of him, they could weaken him enough to fall behind Cruz in NH.

So pumped, I think this debate went as good as I could have ever hoped for.

Just LOL at Rubio's robot meltdown. My wife didn't just abandon him, she was groaning at him repeating himself. Just awful.

Eat poo poo establishment, hahahahahaha.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Chris mother-loving Christie.

Sunk his teeth into that chew toy and didn't let go.

Moves into the #1 spot on my Trump VP list. You have done well governor, and you should be rewarded.

Trump is going beat Rubio and win NH on Tuesday, and then I and thousands of other South Carolineans are going to vote Trump 2 weeks from today and help him beat Cruz here.

WE'RE GOING TO DO IT. WE'RE GOING TO BEAT THE ESTABLISHMENT AND THE ELITES. WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

Get on board this band wagon Joementum, I saved you a seat buddy.

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*click*

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
It was both Trump's best individual debate performance, and the best debate outcome for Trump.

It was Rubio's worst debate, OBVIOUSLY, but also very quietly Cruz's worst as well, with Carson exposing him as slime. But everyone forgot because Christie pulled Rubio's pants down on TV.

• Locked thread