Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Ben Carson
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Donald Trump posted:

I very much look forward to tonight's debate in New Hampshire—so many things to say, so much at stake. It will be an incredible evening!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

HERE COMES TRUMP HERE COMES TRUMP

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Vile posted:

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Pappyland posted:

Can someone post a quick transcript?

Closing Comments, in Order

Everybody: *says some poo poo*

Cruz: The fact that I won Iowa shows I'm invincible, that ethanol subsidies don't matter even though my opponents attacked me for them, my opponents who lost. Look at my loving face and despair.

Trump: Yeah, you wouldn't have won Iowa without Carson's votes. *Entire audience gasps and "oooos," other people on stage laugh except Cruz, all the mics are cut.

• Locked thread