Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Ben Carson
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
I very much look forward to tonight's debate in New Hampshire—so many things to say, so much at stake. It will be an incredible evening!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
Oh, that was great Marco. You nailed it. All that practice in the mirror, right people? No really, think, how good would he be in a play? Shakespeare, Cats, one of those. Great memory, he's young and sharp, that's good. Maybe when this doesn't work out for him I'll go see him on Broadway, I get great seats, really the best.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
North Korea, wow, what a terrible place. Think of that kid over there - How many young guys - he was like 26 or 25 when his father died, right? That's an accurate statement? Think, how many people could take over these tough generals? Just think, all of a sudden, boom, he goes in, he takes over, and he’s the boss. It's incredible. He wiped out the uncle, Bing, he wiped out this one, boom, that one. I mean this guy doesn't play games! And we can't play games with him. We can't do it people. I mean, you’ve got this mad man playing around with the nukes and it has got to end. He’s certainly — he could be a total nut job, frankly. I think – I think, for me, nuclear is just the power, the devastation is very important to me.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
Step 1: Bomb the oil.

Step 2: Take the oil.

Step 3: Profit.

• Locked thread