Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Ben Carson
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

for me, republican debates are all about the cheap red wine straight from the bottle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

but seriously is candiate a joke or do we just not deserve a correctly spelled forum

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

so this isnt starting until the half hour mark then? is that what yallre sayin

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

nice spelling abc

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

why did cruz avoid that trump poo poo so cravenly

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i feel like this isn't a good outcome for trump but who the gently caress knows any more

first there was the marco pinata show, then the incoherent health care discussion, then trump dodging jeb's attack by attacking the audience. this is bizarre

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Beforehand posted:

First there were the walk-ins. That should have clued you in.

i didnt see that but i saw the vine of jeb owning trump on the walk-in.

RIGHT

TO

RISE

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

ted cruz has the worst punch lines

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

what is this question even

even gop presidential candidates aren't, like, anti-quarantine. is that even a thing? even anti-vaccine people probably aren't anti-quarantine

is there seriously a part of our polity that doesnt believe in the germ theory of disease

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

one of the only questions these guys won't evade is whether the draft should be expanded. love it

sorry 'selective service'

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

unggg yeah reform that procurement process jeb you almost got me there

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

yessss don't 'discriminate against' women from registering in selective service

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

the best thing about these things is that the actual target audience never agrees with what we think

rubio is finishing second in this debate! the 3-2-1 strategy lives!

(probably it's a tiny sample size meaningless poll but maybe they really do think rubio was good here!)

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Alter Ego posted:

All it will mean is that he'll get gutted as the nominee against Hillary/Bernie.

maybe rubio getting shat on at the start made them all forget his weaknesses. that'd be nice

i think this debate will hurt him. but lordy be, who the gently caress knows

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Slate Action posted:

tasty soundbite out of context

even in context that (or like a million other things republicans say) would be tasty for a democratic attack ad in virginia where it's like republicans want to be beaten by government worker votes

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i too believe that if your brother dies you should be forced to marry and impregnate his wife

old testament marriage is an ancient tradition

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

SOMEBODY MENTION TERRY SCHIAVO

ahha first state with a choose life license plate loving florida loving FLORIDA YALL

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

THE FIRST STATE WITH A CHOOSE LIFE LICENSE PLATE

idk im entertained by that

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i guess i sort of give them credit for not dodging the rape incest debate but i think it might signal a lack of empathy rather than a willingness to tackle the issue

or maybe i'm the real bigot for feeling creeped out by it

by the way they talked about it

oystertoadfish has issued a correction as of 04:34 on Feb 7, 2016

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

carson always gets laughs at these debates, that's basically his role

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

so is this risen movie from pontius pilate's perspective? a lot of early christians considered him a saint. ever since it was decided to blame jews for killing god's son it's been fashionable to make pontius pilate look good

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i wish rand paul had been hear to be snarky to christie about the bridge

christie would've ignored it like the last time though

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

stumped?????????????????
https://twitter.com/BubbaAtkinson/status/696162915800457218
or that thing where the gap between attention paid to trump and attention paid to the other politicians decreases as elections near? iono. im not gonna look into it. i only found this looking for more of those mccain graham things

i did find this complete compilation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqbZEWhckis

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

lol r joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

trump dodged the specifics of the eminent domain question and even jeb didnt call him on it

'even jeb'. that's where we are by the way. jeb bush is literally the establishment bulldog

• Locked thread