Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Ben Carson
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
This is my first time to watch a significant amount of one of these debates, has Trump been booed so much before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Air strikes are a blessing. A blessing I tell you!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Thump! posted:

Watching these sober is a fool's gambit
It's not even noon here so I hadn't considered alcohol. I have made a mistake.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
The draft is an awful topic that no one in their right mind would want to talk about, so I understand how this is going.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Acquilae posted:

Kasich: "...our soldiers and sailors"

Kasich hates marines and airmen!
I was listening to this and thinking in general, it's annoying that there isn't a simple noun for all of them.

edit: I mean, coming from someone who has been punched for accidentally calling a marine a soldier.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Interesting, is that a common thing for them to say?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Hollismason posted:

I stopped watching who won?
I know I lost by watching it, that's for sure.

edit: I mean, I laughed a few times, but I could feel my brain cells untangling. I should be happy that these normally happen while I'm at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I thought Rubio's abortion response was better than the others because he acknowledged that it's a difficult decision before going into how he is both 100% committed to pro-life and also willing to make exceptions.

edit: better in that way anyway. I swear every time I think someone's response was better than the others I remember some other aspect of it that was ridiculous.

• Locked thread