Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Ben Carson
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Vodka Cranberry tonight. Have to stay hydrated like my Cuban bro Rubio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I got probated for a week posting pictures of candidates or some reason I'm not totally sure but I am taking a STAND AGAINST POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Id post hat picture in here if I could but I might anger the PC SJW mods or something and get penates again so I never posted ^^^^^^^^^^ that picture

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

Is being on a real network but on a Saturday night going to help or hurt ratings for this tremendous shitshow?

I think it helps. Day before the Super Bowl. Lots of hype. Lord trump returns etc. I predict 18 million watch

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

And like with New Coke, he realizes his mistake and re-glues a dead guinea pig up there shortly afterwards

I actually think he looks fine bald

Strong. Tough. This guy WILL nuke you.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yeah wow really close huh?

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

I'm sure new coke tasted alright, and Hitler looked fine without the moustache, but it's all about the brand

Illumaniti CONFIRMED

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

German-American historian Konrad Jarausch has argued that Mussolini was responsible for an integrated suite of political innovations that made fascism a powerful force in Europe. First, he went beyond the vague promise of future national renewal, and proved the movement could actually seize power and operate a comprehensive government in a major country along fascist lines. Second, the movement claimed to represent the entire national community, not a fragment such as the working class or the aristocracy. He made a significant effort to include the previously alienated Catholic element. He defined public roles for the main sectors of the business community rather than allowing it to operate backstage. Third, he developed a cult of one-man leadership that focused media attention and national debate on his own personality. As a former journalist, Mussolini proved highly adept at exploiting all forms of mass media, including such new forms as motion pictures and radio.

:psyduck:

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

I like the New Hampshire zip-up sweater with shirt and tie underneath look, and I would love to see Chris Christie try to pull it off

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think Carson is the real wild card. How nuclear will he go? Atomic? Hydrogen? Thorium salted Dr strange love doomsday device
And will he attack Rubio??

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

Extremely wrong.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Btw where are the democrat gimmick accounts? No Hillary?!! No Bernie!!??!? Would be so easy. Pro tip for Hillary: type in all caps always

Who said republicans are boring

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

UUUUHHMMMMM

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

a cop posted:

The gimmick accounts are cool in theory but most of them are totally off. Real Donald, for instance, fully supports state dinners and in fact wants to build a new wing of the White House precisely to have more extravagant ones. Poster Donald riffed on them being useless and a waste.

I'm pretty sure Donald trump says the exact opposite of things that he's said before on a consistent basis and most of that gimmick account looks like copy paste so I think it might be real

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
On a real post note though that's actually what I like about Donald trump so much. He says all this poo poo just to get elected but than who know what the gently caress he's going to do actually. And I disagree with the republicans on a lot of stuff so I think he will be a great "non" republican/democrat and just run the govt on the fly. I think these ideological purity tests all candidates go through is what has made us so weak

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
btw Xcom2 is a whole lot of fun and it pains me to pull away from it on launch weekend for the debate but I know it's my civic duty to get drunk and cheer when I see rubies nbloody corpse thrown to the crowd

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
How do you know she was being ironic indont see any kind of smilie indicating sarcasm 😂

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

EugeneJ posted:

Who gets namedropped more tonight - Bernie or Hillary?

You drink for Bernie, I'll drink for Hillary. Whoever vomits first hat candidate is the front runner

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Prorat posted:

Anyone have a stream link?

Maybe read the OP

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mainstream media LOOOOOVES sucking that Rubio dick

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Black supporter of Trump :siren: wrap it up mainstream media

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
RUBIO RUBIO RUBIO

OH MY GOD WE GET IT ABC WE GET THAT YOU ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR gently caress OFF

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Plants vs zombies

Jeb CALLS HIS MOMMY

HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rasta_Al posted:

Pat's for the pre, and Gino's for the post.

Monster

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
With Wiz btw

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shakugan posted:

ABC being in the tank for Rubio (HE HAS THE MOMENTUM!!!) makes me roll my eyes, but it's pretty funny that Ted Cruz seems to be getting no play from actually being the winner of Iowa.

RIGHT!!? I mean it's soooooo obvious. Big money hates Ted so he gets no mention. They hate trump so they always say "he has the most to lose". Money loves Rubio now he's the chosen one so its nonstop "he's got momentum! He's going to really make an impact!"
:fuckoff:

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ahahahahahhaahhaabbduxidejsnctodbdbei

BEN CARSON I LOVE YOU

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
SSTOP TAPPING

Vile
Aug 28, 2005