Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Ben Carson
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

ABC being in the tank for Rubio (HE HAS THE MOMENTUM!!!) makes me roll my eyes, but it's pretty funny that Ted Cruz seems to be getting no play from actually being the winner of Iowa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Stars War posted:

This is Manchurian Candidate levels of mother worship holy christ.

He doesn't worship his mom, he worships his daddy. He only gives lip service to his mom because he's terrified of her. George Bush being the good cop to Barbara Bush's abusive parent might explain some degree of his daddy worship.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

My Imaginary GF posted:

isnt there a large contingent of evangelical women who are college republicans?

Perhaps... but think about this a little.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Haha "as you can see" twice. Can't see poo poo.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

My Imaginary GF posted:

I'm not sure what you're getting at. I don't discriminate against attractive women based upon religion.

You suggested evangelical women in the Young Republicans as a source for Young Republican guys to get laid. But evangelical women who are extreme enough to join the Young Republicans might have particular views about sex before marriage, so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Vile posted:

Ahahahah yeah it's so obvious who the hacks are

Oh poo poo! Rubio is a sinking ship! EVERYONE JOHN KASICH IS AMAZING!!!! SO AMAZING YOU GUYS!!!

• Locked thread