Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Helsing posted:

I don't know but I sure as gently caress know my daughter won't be allowed to date any of the low-G mutant freaks who grow up on Mars.

Considering she will be several months of travel time through deep space away from you if she decides to date them, I can't possibly see how you could avoid that. Would be hilarious if you angrily jump into the next space ship to follow her only for it to have a lethal malfunction two weeks later. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Crowsbeak posted:

This is literally peak DND. Worrying about a potential mars colony. (Why would we colonize something we haven't even been to yet?) Over whether there will be a correct racial balance.

Excuse me? We are there right now.

(Robots are people, too!)

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

OwlFancier posted:

Huh, weird, would have thought the lack of life and aridity of the planet would mean more contaminants in the surface soil.

As Baronjutter explained, yes the soil is toxic and no, it isn't loving heavy metal what is wrong with you? Do you think lifeless planets magically get heavy metals deposited onto them by evil aliens or how did you get this poo poo?

Do you think motherfucking Pluto has a thick layer of Samarium and Lead on his surface?

• Locked thread